The other guy

Realising a little to late that I love you

 

Joon spooned another mouthful of cereal into his mouth, he had no idea what he was eating exactly only because he was too busy glaring daggers at Seungho who in turn was glaring back at him. G.O walked in mumbling something about bad internet connection only to stop upon seeing the two morons in the battle of the silent glares . He rolled his eyes and walked out. It had been funny at first but now it was just plain annoying and G.O been the terrifying, hairy umma of the group knew that this ridiculous argument was hurting Mir a lot. The maknae would stay in his room whenever he was not busy with a schedule and hadn't spoken to anyone except Thunder who had forced himself into the room multiple times to feed the rapper. 

He wanted to talk to the maknae himself, he knocked on the door despite knowing that the talk would be incredibly awkward especially because when the two were together they joked around not got all emotional and . That was Thunder's job as he was the deep thinking emotional one despite appearances but he had asked G.O to speak to the maknae to help snap him out of his ridiculous moping situation. He knocked again and cleared his throat "Mireh it is me G.O, open the door otherwise I will accidently put that picture of you on twitter" The door swung open to reveal a half asleep Mir "Hyung really resorting to blackmail is below you"

G.O raised one eyebrow

"Ok perhaps not, hyung seriously I was trying to sleep I only just got back from a four hour photo shoot and I am exhausted." G.O pushed himself into the room and flicked on the light switch. He flopped down on the unmade bed. Mir looked around uncomfortably. 

"So Thunder wanted me to talk to you because he is worried about you so here I am, talking to you."

Mir pulled a face "Eh well thanks for the concern.I am glad that at least some one cares about me." He sighed before dropping into his desk chair, covering his face. "Are those two idiots still glaring at each other and butting heads about who would be better for me." G.O merely nodded. Mir felt frustrated "Gosh you would think that if they wanted me then perhaps they would have apologized to me for been s. Then perhaps care more about my life than each other honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they end up together. Stupid, stupid hyungs."

G.O laughed but stopped on the look on Mir's face. Thunder walked into the room. Mir flapped his arms "That door was locked how the hell did you get in again." Thunder merely held up a key "Guys our manager wants to talk to us especially you Mir-." He pulled G.O who was complaining about been to old to get up on his own. 

MBLAQ's manager paced the living room while biting his lip. Seungho and Joon sat on opposite sides of they couch still glaring at each other. The three remaining members filled in between them with Mir right in the middle. The manager continued to pace for another ten minutes before he realized that the members were all there. He looked startled before facing them and clearing his throat.

"Okay so as you guys know Mir has become a hot commodity because of the drama which naturally means that he are getting some hot publicity from it. Em so we have decided to use his popularity to boost MBLAQ's. So Mir you will be staring on We Got Married." The minute he said those three dreadful words the group began to complain, Joon's complaint however had all the members agreeing "manager hyung I don't think that would be the best idea at the moment especially after my experience on the show."

Their manager avoided their eyes, "Unfortunately I don't have much say in the matter as the director of the show specifically requested that Mir be part of the show."

Mir sat forward and smiled at the manager. He didn't want to complain and ask for a few weeks off because he knew that he was an idol and idols never slept. "I don't mind hyung. It might be fun. Do you know who will be my 'wife'"

At Mir's question the manager frowned "Well you see that is the problem, this next season will be a little more...forward then the others." He realised that by the looks on the member's faces that they were confused.

"Mireh this is the first season where they will have a same couple."

They members gasped "What are they insane do they want the 'couple' to be killed." said Thunder in exasperation.

Mir frowned "But hyung what had that got to do with me?"

The manager opened and closed his mouth a few times before in a large amount of air. He looked at Mir trying to convey how sorry he was for the young rapper.

"Because Mir you have been chosen to be one half of the same couple. Mirah you won't be having a wife in WGM but a husband."

The silence in the room was stifling as the news sunk into the bewildered members. Their manager looked seriously uncomfortable an couldn't look at Mir. The maknae didn't know whether to be excited to be in such a ground breaking event or to be worried that we would be ostracized from society. He swallowed to try alleviate the dryness in his throat. He wouldn't have minded perhaps playing a gay character on a drama, it would have been controversial but not deadly, hell Infinite's Hoya had done it and he still had his career but this was completely different. This was a reality show where people stated believing that the couples were real not to mention this was talking about marriage. People would surely flip their lids once they heard about this. The manager began to talk again.

"We got married has become big and the producers want to broaden the viewer base to the West as well which is why it will be broadcast on Western networks. Now unlike the other couples you won't be getting married instead they won't you to have a, um, partnership. The director wants people to be able to see that same- couples can be like other couples or whatever without causing a huge scandal. You won't have to, you know, kiss him or be overly intimate just well act like a couple. Urgh I am so sorry Mir we agreed to it before we knew all the details."

Mir shook his head, "it's okay hyung but won't this badly affect my career and the rest of MBLAQ" At this the manager suddenly looked sheepishly around

"Well you see Mir, in order to see what the fans reactions would be to the news they was a survey done and most liked the idea. Then they asked who would be the best candidates for the couple and you came out on top." Mir was a little shocked at that but didn't mind that much seeing as though he was actually gay.

"Hyung...who is the other guy?"

"Oh well the other guy they chose because he is your friend from the 91' line, 2am's Jinwoon I believe and seeing as how he has been on the show already then he should be a pro at it."

Mir's face instantly brightened "Really, oh yeah then I don't mind. Come to think of it he is good looking and I don't mind cuddling with him." He laughed to himself before declaring that he had to go call his "fiance" and declare the good news. The manager left before the members could complain. 

"Well that was...unexpected" Said Thunder before he burst out laughing. G.O couldn't contain himself anymore "Oh that was brilliant did you see how uncomfortable manager hyung was, oh that was classic." Joon and Seungho however remained silent both stuck in their own heads. Mir was going to be paired with some one other than them and it felt weird. Suddenly Thunder stopped laughing "I hope Jinwoon treats Mirah well. I mean I know that they are like BFF's or whatnot but remember during maknae rebellion how er he was looking at Mir the whole time." G.O patted the boy on the back "I wouldn't worry about that. If Mir is happy been paired with him the I am sure it will be okay." He leaned close and whispered "Besides I don't think that is what we should be worrying about." Thunder moved his head back and looked at G.O who then indicated by weird heads movements to Joon and Seungho, the former who sat sulking while the latter looked like he was about to punch some one. Thunder formed an O with his lips, "Should we do something, distract them maybe." G.O just smiled and got up stretched "No Cheondong my dear boy because this is going to be interesting. Besides rent we always told never to interfere with nature." with that he left the room humming a strange little tune. Thunder stared at his strange hyung who always said the weirdest in which G.O probably thought was amazing philosophical but only confused people more, he shook his head honestly he was the only normal member in this group.

He assessed the situation and came to the conclusion that he couldn't leave this two idiots to their own devices. "Okay listen up hyungs, you two seriuosly need to wake up and smell the roses. The two of you are fighting over Mir but neither of you realise that by competing with each other that you are pushing him away. Neither of you have apologized for your behaviour. Seriously if either of you truly liked him than perhaps you would stop this pissing contest and go speak to him. He wants a boyfriend not rabid guard dog. He wants some one to talk to not some one to own him. Just remember that Mir is not a possession and despite appearances he is strong and won't hesitate to move on if some one better comes along who will treat him right, So pabos get your priorites straight otherwise you will both lose Mir for good." And with that he smacked them both over the head and left the room.

Joon deflated a little, "I am sorry hyung, Cheondong is right. This is ridiculous the most important person here is Mir and both of us have neglected him...again. I have been unfair, you care so much for him and I never realised how great he was until I couldn't have him. So because I do love him so much, you should be with him. He likes you anyway and I don't deserve him. I am so sorry hyung. Friends?"

Seungho raised an eyebrow "You are a good actor Joon but you are not that good. You should have gone for something else, you will never be the self-sacrificing type. What did you expect would happen, huh, I would fall for your ridiculous trick while you wormed you way back into Mir's good books. You Lee Joon are easier to read than flashing sign. I will win Mir over fair and square and I WILL beat you."

Joon's face turned from disheartened to cocky, "Well, we will just have to see about that won't we after all it's obvious that he still has some feelings for me and I can prove to him that I would be the best goddam boyfriend ever but you Seungho pretty much called him a trophy to be won and have kida been a complete to him since the incident. Not to mention, who is the more popular ship Joonmi or Seungmir? I think we both know the answer to that one, the fans see it too Mir will always want me." 

Seungho growled at Joon's words as they struck home but he was super competitive and would never go down without a fight "Well I will just have to change that won't I"

 


 

Hello lovely readers hope you are enjoying this story. I know the WGM situation is impossible but hey this is fanfiction where dudes can get pregnant so yay for artistic license.

OOOh Mir has another dude, you !!!! (who I love and adore) hehe

Thank you for reading!!!!