Episode 1

Realising a little to late that I love you

*Beep Beep Beep* Mir groaned at the frustrating noise as he slammed his hand down on the stupid, vintage alarm clock his sister had gotten him for his birthday. He groaned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning gorgeous." Mir's eyes shot open and let out a little squeak. Joon's face was inches from his own not to mention the older boy was grinning like a pycho.

"Hyung what are you doing?" He asked as he slowly wiggled away from Joon. 

"Watching you sleep."

Mir's eyes widened all evidence of sleep gone. "What? That is a little creepy you know."

Joon laughed "Mir I actually came to get you up. We start filming We got married today. So get up you lazy and get your pretty face ready, we leave in 15 minutes."

Mir jumped from his bed "Oh my god, 15 minutes, I will never be ready in time." The maknae rushed around his room attempting to find clean clothes to wear while Joon watched from the bed with an amused smile on his face.

 

At the studio

"Alright Joon-sshi and Mir-sshi because of your situation we had t tell the public that you two were going to be staring in the show together as a couple so as to forego any problems. So your episode today will be slightly different from the others. Your concept will be pretend roommates who in actual fact secret lovers and you have now decided to slowly come out. For the episode today firstly you will be introduced to the audience and then you will be driven to your new homes.Each couple will the have the opportunity to get to now each other so that means you will tell each other things that the other didn't know. Oh and just to let you know, you guys are the most popular couple that has ever been on this show so don't let me down boys."

With that the show's producer bowed and let the changing room. Mir flopped into his seat and sighed loudly. Joon turned to look at the maknae smiling at the look on the boy's face "Ya Mirea why the long face."

Mir shrugged "I don't know. I am just worried about the anti fans that will get from this and also...well..."

Joon knelt down in front of Mir and took his hands in his own "What is it Cheolyong you know that you can tell me anything."

Mir opened his mouth but was interrupted by the PD "Alright it is showtime guys, lets go."

Mir jumped up from his seat and rushed out of the room happy for the interruption. He mentally scolded himself, he had been so close to telling Joon what had really been bothering him. The fact was that his feelings for the honey-abbed singer were coming back more strongly than before. Yet he was so scared that if he gave Joon his heart than the other would just crush it and Mir didn't know if he could survive another heartbreak from MBLAQ's resident pabo.

He was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice that he had walked straight into the studio where the other WGM participants were.

"Hey Mir-ah."

Mir blinked in surprise at the sound of his name being called out. He smiled in relief when he saw who it was. "Zinni noona what are you doing here." The GLAM singer smiled at him as she gave him a huge hug. He smiled and returned the hug. He honestly liked the older girl and after their episode on All the KPOP the two had become good friends often spending hours on the phone sharing their problems and secrets with one another.  

 She playfully smacked him on the arm "I am in staring in the show you pabo, just like you are. It is true that you are going to be 'married' Joon?"

Mir blushed and nodded. She gasped "But I thought he was an ." Mir shushed her "He was but lately he has been acting really nicely to me. I don't understand why." 

Zinni narrowed her eyes and moved closer to Mir so that no one could hear their conversation. "I don't trust him. I know that you liked him and possibly still do but he is trouble. Guys like Lee Joon care about only one person and that is themselves. Watch out okay Mirea. Oh speak of the devil." She turned and left. 

 

Joon had watched Mir rush out of the room wondering what the younger had been about to say. Joon vowed he would ask him later. He left the room checking himself in the mirror on the way out.

He almost got lost on the way to the studio as he had never been good with directions but he eventually found his way. As he entered the room his blood ran cold.  Some girl was hugging Mir, his Mir. He stood back and watched as the two interacted. They seemed close, too close. Joon thought that he knew all of Mir's friends but she was new. He recognized her from one of Mir's shows, Ginni or Kimmi, or something along those lines. He could no longer sit back and watch when the girl moved closer to Mir, he felt himself getting angry. He stomped forward glaring at the girl. She seemed to notice him as she backed off and left Mir alone. Joon put his hand around Mir's waist ignoring the looks he was getting from the other participants. 

"Shall we sit?" He pulled the younger to their seat just in time as the PD shouted out that they had 50 seconds till filming began.

The two boys took a seat at the back. As they settled in Joon rested his hand on Mir's thigh. The younger looked questionably at him but Joon merely smiled. He would prove to everyone that Mir belonged with him and to him.

 

"Hello there and welcome to the brand new season of We Got Married. This season is going to be a little different to the others as we will be breaking down boundaries. We want to able to show that love can exist in any form and manner. So without further ado let me introduce you to our lovely couples firstly we have.."

Joon switched off as the other couples were been introduced.He turned to stare at Mir who was biting nervously biting his lip. Joon couldn't help but be transfixed by it. It was possibly one of the hottest things he had ever seen and he found himself imagining Mir doing it in a different situation. He shook himself out of it when he heard his name being called out.

"and finally our most anticipated couple MBLAQ's Lee Joon and MBLAQ's Bang Mir. Now stay tuned as we will show our new couples going off to their new homes so they can get settled in and start to get to know each other. Now off you go you love birds."

The couples all got up and thanked the MC. After the last couple left the MC turned back to the camera and smiled.

"Well now that our couples have left we can tell you that we have installed cameras in each couples homes so as to capture each and every moment for your viewing pleasure. The couples have no idea about the hidden cameras. So look forward to it now lets go."

 

Mir and Joon climbed into the van facing the camera man and the female writer who was signaling them to start talking to each other. Joon decided to take the initiative. He turned to Mir  and laughed "Oh my god can you believe we are actually doing this now. How are we supposed to get to know each other when we are in the same group."

Mir laughed too "Yeah we have already learned all of each other bad habits." He then smirked at Joon "Like your habit of cooking in those shabby pair of boxers."

Joon blushed at that and quickly buried his face in Mir's chest. Mir laughed at his hyung's reaction "Aaw I am sorry hyung but I couldn't help it."J

Joon looked up at Mir and smiled evilly. "Well I think that I need to teach you a lesson."

He started to tickle Mir while the youngest wiggled giggling for Joon to stop. The two of them seemed to have completely forgotten about the camera filming them. The cameraman turned to the writer "Should we stop them?"

The writer only smiled "No way this is television gold. Just keep filming." She watched with wide eyes and couldn't help but marvel at the obvious chemistry between the two. 

 

The couple finally arrived at their new home. They climbed out of he van and climbed the stairs both of them singing to "Oh yeah" in silly voices. They finally got to their new home and opened the door. One of the assistants had brought their luggage from MBLAQ's dorm and had just piled in the living room. The two walked around with the camera crew following them.

It was a small little apartment. Suddenly Mir turned to Joon and clapped his hands together like a naughty child. 

"Joonie hyung, do you know what this all means?"

Joon pulled a face and shook his head. Mir slowly stalked towards Joon his grin growing wider. 

"Joonie we have this place all to OURSELVES. That means that we don't have the others to deal with."

Joon finally seemed to catch on and the two celebrated their new found freedom.Eventually the PD stepped forward "Hey guys listen we are going to leave you alone for a while so just settle in. We will be back in a few hours so see you later."

The crew upped and left leaving the two boys behind. As the writer closed the door behind her, she chuckled to herself wondering what the hidden cameras would pick up on these obvious boys.


Hello readers. Sorry I have taken so long to update but I can finally start updating more often. I know that this obviously doesn't go with the WGM format but I wanted to change it up a bit.