I'm leaving...

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tae..." I whisper.

I can't believe they did that in front of me. What's even worst, he kiss her back and puts his arms around her timid body. My heart shred to pieces. Tears threathens to fall. I can't believe what I am seeing. I need to get out. I need fresh air. I need it and I need it now. I feel like puking and I don't think that this is the right place to do so. I want to get home. I walk away from them and towards the door. I'll deal with this tomorrow morning. I need to get home now. I walk faster and then I can feel a hand grabbing my arm. I shake it off and keep on walking. The hand grabs me again and this time it is harder. Pulling me into the circle of the dance floor. I shook it off harder. I can't take it any longer.

I drive all the way home and see that the food is still on the table left untouched like my heart it has went cold. I have no desire of keeping it or anything. I just left it on the table just like how I left the pub just now. I couldn't bother to take off my clothes as I walk into the bedroom that we share. The one that we have memories in it. I wonder if I can even sleep now as the memorries of them kissing and him holding back on her keeps revieling in my mind. Just as I am about to shut my eye and have at least a good sleep without thinking of anything, I hear a car on the driveway. He must be back now.

But I have no desire of going out and greeting him anymore. I don't have the urge to run to his arms and hug him like I used to. I don't feel like in his arms is where I should be now after seeing that someone else had been in his warmth before. I don't think I want to kiss those sweet lips that used to be mine anymore. After seeing him kissing another girl right in front of me. Even if it is an affair or something, I don't have the right to do so anymore. He's not mine anymore. Not for me to call mine anymore.

I can hear the keys going in the key hole and the jiggling of the key bunch as it crashes into the key holder where we keep our keys together. I don't think our keys are going to be together anymore after tonight. After what I have withnessed and seen with my own bare eyes. He comes into our bedroom smelling like alcohol and perfume. Lies on the bed with the same suit that he is wearing but his button is not done perfectly. I can feel his arm going over to my shoulder and hug me from behin

Please log in to read the full chapter