Sighs

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tae Yang's P.O.V.

_______, what are you doing now? Are you thinking about the project that we are going to do? Have you remembered who I am already? Do you know how much I miss you? How much I want you in my arms at night to sleep with? Do you know that I can't help it but dream of you every night when I go to sleep? Why can't you just be here with me? You know you are seriously torturing me everytime I think of you/ I miss your smile, talk, laugh, meal. Practically everything. If time can reverse, I would choose not to go for that trip and just be home with you. Otherwise all thse won't happen. 

 

Narative P.O.V.

Knock knock

"Sir," Tae Yang's secretary popped her head into the office which is cold and dark. Only the light on the table is on. Although the day is still bright in the summer night, the person behind the table is still frowning over his thoughts even when the weather is nice and warm today. He looked up after a few seconds as if he can't leave his eyes away from the photo on his table. 

"Your meeting with the JiangYu Company is in 15 mintues." The man just nods his head and sigh. He stands up and buttons his coat button in front of him. "Do you wish for a change of clothes sir?" The secretary knows her boss well. He always changes his clothes before he goes for a meeting. He says that it will be more refreshing and helps with the customers. He looks at her with a blur expression. Then he hesitated his thought of just going for the meeting. Then he said "Yes." It was the first word he mutters since he entered the office today. "That would be nice. Thank you." He smiles at her as she leaevs to get his change of clothes. 

After a few mintues, Tae Yang is fresh and new. He is supposed to be preparing to meet up with the JiangYu representative because their company has something that requires the permission of the YunMIn and TeKocompany. But all he can think of at the moment is if she is doing fine. That is all he wants to know. All he cares about. Nothing more. . 

 

At Jyung-Soo's home...

 

_________ is ransacking her closet to find something to wear for the meeting. The company only told her when she was still busy working at her office that she has the meeting with the YunMin and TeKo comapny representative tonight at the Myung Wol Gwan restaurant, which is the most expensive restaurant in South Korea, and that she has to pay for it. One meal is possible her monthly salaray, how

Please log in to read the full chapter