So... Home...

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Uh, well... I stay at the Sangsu Apartment." ____________ says. 

"The one with two bedroom?" Tae Yang asks. He has heard of it before because his friend is there. But he didn't know that she is staying there as well. Maybe he can come over and meet up with his old friend at the same time pass by her room. But he doesn't even know which room she is in.. Aish.. Tae Yang! Think things through first!

"Yeah. That one. I am currently staying there with a friend until I can get a room on my own." 

"Oh really?" With a friend, huh. "Well, do you have room keys? Otherwise it'll be a bad idea to wake up your friend now to open the room door for you." 

At that thought, she starts flumbing through her small purse looking for the room key. "Do you have it?" He asks with concern. She looks at him with a hopeless face and then back into her purse again. She remembered she brought it along with her. Maybe she left it in the cab that she came with. 'Aish" she says silently. 

"I am guessing yoiu left it behind?" She looks down at her purse and says "I left it in the cab I came with." 

"So... what now?" She didn't hear him at all. She is thinking of ways to get into the room without breaking in. She can't call Jyung-Soo now. It's almost 11. He's probably asleep in dreamland. She doesn't want to trouble him either. "Just send me home. I have a way." 

"Care to share?" She looks ahead with her mind working. "I guess not." Tae Yang says to himsellf. 

By the time she reached home, Tae Yang asks her again if she can get in. She just nods her head and thanked him for hte ride and got off. He wasn't convinced with her reply, so he parked his car and went in with her. "I got this." He just smiles at her and says "I know. I just want to make sure that you can get in. She got into the elevator and he followed in. "I said I know how to get in." He just smiles and nods at her. "Just making sure you get home." 

She walks in front of the door and takes a deep breathe. She looks for that extra spare key that Jyung-Soo leaves outside the door just in case either of them

Please log in to read the full chapter