Surprise Surprise

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Getting on the cab is one thing. Getting off it is another. Why? Because __________ cannot help with having the feeling of nervous breakdown inside of her. She can't wait to get this over and done with when she got into the cab and now she wished that she never even stepped into the cab at all. She feels like she can't do it. She needs to make a u turn back home and gather all that confidence again until she is ready. But she can't because she is here already. What is she supposed to do?! 

Her stomach is grumbling at her for not going inside to have dinner because she missed her lunch as she was too busy thinking about how to get the shareholders to sign the agreements. Her body is stuck to the leather seat on the back seat. Her hands are shivering, not from the cold but from the nervousness inside of her. Her eyes stares into nothing in particular in the cab thinking about what she is going to do about this. Her mind is filled with nothing but blanks. 

"Miss, you have arrived your destination but you are already in the cab for more than 10 minutes. Are you going to pay me and get out of my cab so I can get more customers or are you waiting on someone? Because my meter is running and my salary won't pay for itself." The cab driver growls at her. 

"Oh, mian haeyo ajeossi. I don't mean it." She quickly pays the cab driver and got off the cab before he does something even more violent than yelling at her. She continues to bow apologically at the cab driver even though he is already far away. 

__________ lets out a brief sigh of relief and then sigh again. She turns around to look at the expensive restaurant. Let's rephrase that. One of the most expensive restaurant, Myung Wol Gwan, in South Korea. She looks at it again and hates herself for agreeing with the destination. She doesn't understand why the company wants to go to this kind of restaurant at all. Isn't a normal restaurant enough already? What are they trying to show off? How well they are doing? It's pointless because JiangYu Company is not doing well and now they want HER to pay for the dinner when her salary is not even enough to pay for the rent of Jyung-Soo's house. 

She shakes her head and wonder to herself why is she even in this company in the first place. Why did she even thought about taking the interview there. She deserves a better place and salary. She decides to ask for the money back when she went back to the company. 

""Remember, pay for the bill even though they don't buy you tricks." Her boss says. "tricks" she scoffs at that word. Her boss thinks that just because he has female workers working for him, he would have the advantage in the business because they have "tricks". But not _________. She don't use tricks. She use her passion for business to get their signature on the agreement. She doesn't needs to rely on any tricks up the sleeves that her co-workers

Please log in to read the full chapter