Without her

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tae Yang's P.O.V.

 

Without her, I feel like I am lost somewhere. I don't know ehere did she go or when she will come back. What I know is that my heart went with her. She took nothing with her but her belongings that I am so used to it being around in every corner of the house. Everything about her is what I love. The way she smile, talk, laugh, giggle. The list goes on but I can't stop thinking about her in my mind.

 

I need her. I need my angel back. The world is so dark and blur, what will happen to her? Will she be safe? Will she be okay? I have to protect her because it is my duty to do so. I promised her that I will protect her until the last second I have on earth.

 

But I didn't.

 

I don't know what to do everyday. I just want to keep her close. Watch her every move. Keep her safe. I can't live without suffocating myself without her near me or knowing that she is safe and sound. Every second I have, I think of her. Every thing I do, I think of her. Every time I breathe, I think of her.

 

Countless nights I couldn't sleep. The day when she came back, I wanted to explain to her but I don't know what is it that I want to explain. I know I have to. I know I did something wrong otherwise she won't leave me. Although she says she can't remember me but I doubt that. I know she is clear of who I am. I am her man. The man that will protect her from anything and do anything for her.

 

If. Just only if, I am given a chance to see her again, I'll make sure I won't leave her. I'll make sure that she still remembers me. Even if she doesn't, there must be somewhere in her memory that she'll remember me. There must be something that'll trigger her.memory. There must be! I know she still loves me. I know she still cares for me.

 

But she just have to leave me behind. Not letting me know what did I do wrong. I know I missed our anniversary. I can make up for it. I know I can't but I'll try.

 

She always said "Try because you never know what the result may be. It may be your assumption but at least just try. It's worth a try."

 

Knock knock.

 

"come in" I said.

 

" it's the boss. He wants to see you." My secretory says as she pokes her head in.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter