Morning Wood

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tae..." 

I groan at the sound of my name being whispered. 

"Taaaee.."

That sounds familiar.. Wait.. Is it who I think it is? What's that? I felt something soft on my lips. It's so soft that it felt like my angel's lips. 

"Tae..." 

My eyes opened wide at the sound of my angel's voice calling my name. "Ja..ja.." I stammered. I can't find words out of my mouth. I want to tell her how much I miss her. I want to tell her that I have been thinking about her every second of my life since she moved out of our house. I want to tell her that I love her and whatever that she is going through is my fault for not taking good care of her. 

"Shh.." She shush me with her fore-finger on my lips. She slowly removes her finger from my lips and came closer to kiss me. Oh, how I long to have this kiss. How I long to kiss her day and night. She pulls back and looked into my eyes. I can't tell what she is thinking or what is going on but what I do know is that I have my angel in my arms. This time, I will not let her go no matter what she says. 

She plunged in and kissed me again but lingered as if waiting for me to crash my lips with hers. I did so after a few seconds of wild thinking. 

She wraps her legs around my waist and sits on my lap while she fiercely kiss me like she is mad at me for letting her go and not coming home soon. Both her soft hands on each side of my face while I hold her neck and the back of her head to prevent her from pulling away. It didn't occur to me that breathing is important for the next minute. All I need to do is kiss her and that is all I have to do to survive. 

I slide my hand that was on her neck down her back and wrap around her waist tighter. I pull away and said "I will not let you go this time. You are my property." She does not reply but just smiled as she kissed me again. 

I fin

Please log in to read the full chapter