Oh no...

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Narattive

When you look up you see that someone is running away with your handbag. This is when you start yelling. Thinking that the person will stop, which he didn't of course. You start running after the robber with your high heels on.

"YAH!" You pant. "STOP!" You point to the robber who keeps running away from you. The robber turns back once in a while to try his best to shake you off the track from him or stop you from running after him.

"I said STOP!" You scream at him but he isn't stopping or slowing down anytime soon. Neither is he quickening his pace. Like he is trying his best to run as fast as he can but the distance between the both of you are still the same.

The robber suddenly made a turn and you heard a loud bang sound. You followed him to the turn and then found him on the ground with you handbag and another person standing up right in front of him. The standing person looks rather familiar to you until you remembered that it was your doctor in the hospital. You were so shocked at how did the doctor made him fall down and he still stands so stiffly like a statue.

With your mouth gapping open you stare at the doctor, who then looks at you and pick up your handbag and give it to you asking "I believe this is yours?"

"Y---yes... Yes. It is. Thank you," You stammer as you are still shocked by what he did. Or rather how he did it.

He laughed at you thinking that it is really funny to see your shy f

Please log in to read the full chapter