What are you doing here?

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Both of them looks at each other and wonder what the other is doing here. But in ________ mind, all she can think of is that he must be here because he has a date or something like that. In Tae Yang's mind, he can only think that he seriously need to find that person that made her come here. And then think again that it might be someone she is seeing. But no. He needs to get her back. No matter what reasons. 

"Hi, you must be from the YunMin Company?" ________ says. Tae Yang is still stuck in his confusion about what she is doing here. Not that he doesn' know she is from the JiangYu Company but she hardly tells him about the things they do in the company or what she does to be exact. Because to her work and personal life is confidential. What is left there is supposed to be left unsaid. 

"Uh, yeah." Tae Yang says when he quickly snaps back to reality from his thoughts about all the things he wants to ask her. He reach out to the hand that she left out. 

"I am from the JiangYu Company." she says shaking her hand and smiling at him. Strangers would think that they are just business people here to do their business and then leave. But they know that they are more complicated than that. And his expression is giving everything away. All the thoughts about her is written on his face. However, ________ is clever enough to put on her convincing smile and business mask with the poker face on. "I would certainly like to start on with the project introduction following with the agreement signing with you but it seems like the representative from the TeKo Company is currently running late so we will have to wait if that is not a problem for you, mr."

Her voice is cold and dry at the same time. The cup of water on the table is still untouched. Not a single drop of water is lost from the cup. The waiter comes by and give Tae Yang the menu. He only coughs and ask for water. Then he return his attention back to the lady he hasn't seen for more than 2 months. He realizes that she has lesser facial expression on her pure innocent face. "Since when have you lost your expressions?" He thinks out loud accidentally. 

__________ turns to him and says "Sorry?" 

"Ah ah ani.. I was thinking when the TeKo representative is coming." He says with a little stammer in front. He isn't scared that she will find out he is thinking about her. But it seems like an awkward situation to say what he was really thinking. Not to mention the cold tension between the both of them. 

"Wel,, the TeKo Company said that he would be here soon. But it seems to me that the representative is not punctual. Is it troubling you to wait? Or do you have an urgent event later on?" She didn;t meant to add the last part. It makes her sou

Please log in to read the full chapter