New home

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jyung-soo's P.O.V.

She just broke up with her boyfriend. What should we talk about? What can I talk to her about? Can I tell her that I like her? That I like her ever since I first met her in high school? I reach out to touch her hand but before I can take her hand in mine, I take it back. What if she won't accept me? What if she still likes her boyfriend? Maybe I can have a shot or have at least a chance to have her as mine right?

"__________? Where do you live now?" If I were to woo her, then I'd have to know where she live right? This way I can find her all the time. I can send her to work, to where she wants to go, maybe even bring her on a date. I smile at my own thought.

"Um.. Actrually I don't have a place to stay for now. Because I used to live with my boyfriend and now," she says.

"You can live with me." I instantly reply her. She looks at me weridly. "Um. I mean you can stay in my house while you are looking for a new house or something."

"Oh, okay. But I don't really know you much and you are jsut my doctor and my saviour. If I were to stay in you rhouse then I'll be in debt to you already," she says politely.

"You don't have to think it that way. We can actually be friends right? You can treat me lik your friend and as a friend I have to help my friend in need as well. So just stay in my place and when you find a new house then... we'll think about that then." I say the last sentence in a whispering tone.

Please log in to read the full chapter