JUST get in the car...

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

She bids goodbye and turn away and start walking home. Wlaking home? Yes. Walking home. Because her money is all finished from paying the cab driver she came with. Not much cabs or buses comes around here. As there are not much cab or bus stops. Though there are limo stops but a limo costs at least one quater of the meal just now. So obviously she can't get on any rides home because she is bankrupt in the purse. 

Tae Yang is just standing there not knowing what to do. Not that he has nothing to do. Not that he doesn't want to take her home. But it is that his feet is literally cemeneted to the ground because his brain won't stimulate his nerve system to wake up the muscles on the shins and thighs to work and run/ His eyes are the only one that seems to be working because it is following ___________ as she walks away. 

He stammers a whisper "W-wait." He looks down at his legs that doesn't seem like they are obeying him. "Move!" He yells at his own feet. "W-w-wait.." A little louder this time. He pulls his legs to start woking. His brain somehow just wakes up and start working. He runs and shouts "Wait!" 

___________ hears him but she doesn't know who he is calling to. She doesn't want to feel stupid and turn around to realize that he isn't calling her either. So she kept walking. Deaf to his voice. 

"WAIT" He yells a little louder. His arms extended to reach her but she seems so far away. 

"MISS ____________ WAIT!" This time she turns around and find that he is running towards her. It hiurts her slightly to hear him calling out her name instead of what he used to call her. She mentally slapped herself to not fool around anymore. They are not meant to be.. 

"Y-yes, Mr Tae Yang?" She hears her own stammer and hates herself for it. She wants to show that she is strong without him. 

"D-d..*pant* Do you *deep breathe* have a *exhale* ride home?" He asks. 

She looks at him like she is slapped in the face. What can she say? But at the same time, she looks at him as if saying 'what do you think? You think I wish to walk home?' By the time she reach home, the sun probably would be about to set again. Who would ever know if she arrive home alive. 

"Yeah, I do. He's right around the corner. I just need to walk there because it is troublesome to drive in here from where he is from." __________ explains in one go so he doesn't have to ask so many questions. 

When he hears that word "he" his expression changed. Boiling blood? Heart racing? Doubts? None. "Then I'll dirve you there. My car is not far from here." He offers. He wants to see for himself what kind of "he" would allow this beautiful angel to walk a distance. He won't even have a heart to do so. 

"It's okay. I prefer walking. It helps reducing greenhouse gases and the usage of petrol." She says. 'Now go off and leave me alone.' She adds silently. 

"Then allow me to walk you there. It is not safe to walk alone on the streets at night for a lady

Please log in to read the full chapter