Badumtsssss~~~~~

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before Tae Yang can react to the "WAIT!" _____________ was yelling, he already slammed the roller down the head of the person on the couch. 

AHHHH!

_____________ can't believe her ears. She quickly run towards the injured man voice on the couch. 

Tae Yang is surprised by her action and tries to pull her away from the so-called intruder. 

"Stop pulling me!" _______________ shoots a angry tone at Tae Yang. This time his eyes grows even wider. He can't believe himself. He injured the intruder and now he gets the angry eyes? What is wrong with this world? Moreover, what is wrong with her? Something got into her mind? He didn't do anything wrong. 

"Me? I am not pulling  you, my love. I am saving you from this intruder in your friend's house!" He push her arm to make her face him. 

"Yeah? WELL BY SAVING ME YOU ACTUALLY HIT MY FRIEND!" She yells back at him. Now Tae Yang felt like he got slapped in the face. He not only wanted to make a good impression of him on her friend so that her friend would help him to get her back, but talk about good impression. He made a perfect one that would ruin his first impression with the friend. 

"Oh no. Oh no. Let me get a pack of ice. Where did you put it? Where is the first aid kit?"_______________ points to the bathroom and says "In the cabinet behind the mirror." Tae Yang quickly run towards the bathroom. Then the intruder says "No, it's not there. I replaced it somewhere else. I put it in the cabinet of the kitchen." Tae Yang runs towards the kitchen which has a mini bar. "But we don't have ice pack. Maybe ice would do for your head." ______________ says with a soft voice in a tone of care. It makes Tae Yang to have goose bumps. Not that he doesn't like how soft she sounds when she cares, but just the thought that the voice isn't intended for him makes him feel like bringing himself there and grab her to look into her eyes to see if she cares about him at all. 

He tries resisting it. He literally tries not to drag his feet there. "___________, can you turn on the lights? I can't see where are you." The man says. "You don't have to see her. She is for my eyes only." Tae Yang mouths. ___________ walks over to turn on the lights while Tae Yang comes back with ice wrapped in cloth. He wants to throw it on the man's head thinking that he can take advantage of his angel. "Soon. Soon! She will be mine again and away from you!" He thinks to himself without looking at the man. He pass the ice to her and tell her to be careful because it is really cold. 

Then he slightly bows towards the man and says "Mianhe,________'s friend for injuring your head . I didn't mean to."

"Anya. It's okay." the man smiles but Tae Yang didn't notice it. So he lifted his head and gives him a dirty look. "Oh, really? That means I can do it again right?!" 

"Ahaha. I mean It's okay. I understand you are protecting ___________." He smiles again. Beyond the smile, there is something that reminds Tae Yang of. Somehow, for Tae Yang it's a memory. Like an old memory. Just like the old friend that is living here. He mentally notes to call up that old friend tomorrow morning to ask where he lives. 

"Oh, neh. ____________'s friend. Can I sleep here tonight? It's really late. And it's against the driving rule to drive when you are tired. So do you

Please log in to read the full chapter