Where am I??

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

"Argh..." I groan and I wake up from a very long dream. I think it was about TaeYang cheating on me and I was there watching him kissing another girl or something like that? I don't know... But that can't be true because Tae loves me doesn't he? He loves me more than anything. Wait a minute... Why am I in a white sheet bed? I look around me and find that I am in a room. White walls. Curtains by the window. Yet this is not my own comfy bed. This is not the room that I share with Tae. This is a single bed with white sheets and the walls of the room is pearly white. Unlike that soothing grey colour that we both painted when we first have our own house.

I try to sit up and someone just happened to come in. A lady in her mid-twenties holds a notepad on her arm and on her other hand she twirls her pen. She hums a tune on the way in.

"Oh sorry. I didn't see you waking up.I'll go inform the doctor." She says and goes out of the room again. She must be the nurse I suppose.. Considering that she holds a notepad that could be my medical information. And having said that she is going to inform the doctor. But why am I in the hospital?

Oh I remember, the last part of my dream was when I start having a blackout. Could it be that I fainted and ended up here? If I did, then that means that the dream was real? Did Tae really cheated on me?

Beep.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table.

I look at my phone and found a new message. It is a video sent from an anonymous person. I watch the video and it shows Tae kissing another girl and saying "Saranghae" to her. My heart broke when I see that. The doctor came in at that time when I could feel tears stinging in my eye. He asks how I am doing and I don't know how to answer him. It's just a simple question. I know that I should say that I am fine, but am I really fine? I don't think the doctor is the right person to tell everything to even though what I say to him is confidential. Still, I have to reply something to him don't I? So i just nod my head slightly. The nurse f

Please log in to read the full chapter