Be stupid or normal?

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

"Ae... _________ do you still remember me?" Tae asks me.

HAH! He asks me if I still remember him? What is this April fool's day or is it a surprise? Of course I remember him. But I don't know if I should say yes or no. I mean if I say yes, then he would have to go through a lot of explanations and things like that. Looking at him already reminds of me that night when he kissed another girl and grab her by the waist again. I just wish that I can shoo him out of the house right now. Maybe pour some water to wake him up or something.

Is this a dream or what? If it is please I want to wake up now. i don't want to be in this misery.

Maybe I can act dumb, this way I can see if he is really cheating on me or not. Like I can act like I don't know him. Then he would have to give up soon enough. If he loves me enough to help me recover from the memories, then maybe he will stay and be there for me all the time. I mean like he will always be there when I need him because I can act like I don't know anything about him or anything about us at all. This way he is a total stranger for me. I can also have some time to rethink over the things.

Cause I don't want to be hurt again. I don't know if he is going to explain it or not. I do want an explanation. I do want to know why did he kissed and hug that girl back. It just boils my blood to think about it agin. But then I would have to find a way to know if he is lying to me. Otherwise he would jsut dump me and go for her.Which is something that I don't want.

But if he is really in love with her, I might as well just let him go. I can't have him all to myself. IF he falls for another then it must have meant that he doesn't loves me that much as he loves her. And she must be very lucky to deserve his love. I can't force him to love me and that

Please log in to read the full chapter