My angel

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tae Yang's P.O.V.

"What should I say to her?" I ask myself. Can I say hi? Should I ask how she is doing? Ish... That's plain stupid. What if she ignores me? What if she walks away and leaves me then never come back? What should I do? What can I do? It is all done. I am so done. But I was drunk. I don't know what is going on. Would she believe me? Will she want to see me again? Well, that would probably be the last thing that she want to do right now. She must be mad at me right now. She could be at Bomi's place now. Her best friend's place. The place that she retreats to whenever she has troubles. Funny how she never comes to me when she has any trouble. She never tells me anything about her worries.

"Aish..." I am such a useless boyfriend. I don't even know about any of her worries. The nurse must be right. I am not a good boyfriend to her at all. I don't even know when is the last time she had her meal. I don't even know if she is having enough sleep. Yet I promise her that I would take good care of her when I confessed to her when we were in high school. Yes, we went to university together. We went to the same classes and attend to the same extra classes to extend our relationships further. We had been together for such a long time yet I never knew about her more.

She always prepare my breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper when I am hungry in the midnight. She does my laundry and always do anything I ask her to do but I never asked if there is anything I could do for her. Even though she is tired, I still ask her to do something for me. AGH!! Now I sound like I am using her but not treating her like a girlfriend. If I tell people this is how I treat my girlfriend then people might say that she is not my girlfriend but my maid!

"NO. I can't!" I have to get her back. She is not my maid. She is my girlfriend. Someone that I love with my life. She is my world. But I treat her like otherwise. No. That is so wrong. She is not a maid. She is my one and only baby. My jagiya. My angel. I shouldn't treat my angel like that. I should be out there getting her back.

What am I doing here now? I should be out there and chasing my angel back. I should be visiting my angel in the hospital. ONLY I can heal her. The doctor can't heal her. I can. ONLY I CAN!

"ONLY I CAN HEAL MY ANGEL'S PAIN!" I scream out loud with my fist in the air. I need to go out there and get my angel back. Back in my arms so she won't fly away from me again. Back in my warm an

Please log in to read the full chapter