Betray me and I'll betray you

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tae Yang can't stop thinking about his old classmate living with _____________. On his way to work, all he can think of is how did they end up staying on the same apartment. As far as he knows is that _____________ knows him and it's been at least 5 years since they last saw each other at the high school graduation party. And how did they end up knowing each other? This makes Tae Yang even more curious and think more about what he should do to win her back and get her to stay at their house instead of the aparment room that the both of them share. Time to work that brain again. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

_____________ and Jyung-Soo are on the way to work. As usual, Jyung-Spp is dropping her off for the past few weeks as arranged. "Eh, Jyung-Soo?" _____________ says with a soft tine because she wants to say soemthing but she is not sure if she shoudl say it. Jyung-Soo turned his head to look at her only when the traffic light turned red. "Yeh?" He says with an eyeborw raising on the left side. "A-ah ani... I Just want to ask if your head is okay today." _____________'s frown shows on her forehead in means that she cares. Jyung-Soo smiles at her worry and then knock his head slightly hard with his fist and then says "Dangsin-i bol? (You see?) I am okay." And then turn back to the traffic light which is turning to green once again. 

_____________ wants to take her mind off what happened last night. She did. But not successfully. She still has the thing about the bill. She wants a pay for the bill so that she can pay back Tae Yang to get him off her back. On second thought, she doesn't want him off her back but still she wants to pay him back. The feeling of owing someone is eating her inside. 

knock knock

She softly knocks on her superior door. She would have banged on it but then she still has to show respect to get her pay back. Assistant Jeong notices _____________ on the door. "Ms _____________, what are you doing here? Boss is not here." _____________turns around with a innocent face on. "Oh really? I thought he is always here by this time?" "Oh no no, he's not in. His schedule changed today." Assistant Jeong says without hesitation but _____________can see that he is shaking. 

 

"Oh well. I guess I will have to call him then." Assistant Jeong starts to sweat. He quickly wipes it off before _____________turns around and face him. The phone is dialing as assistant Jeong mutters to himself. _____________gives him a look that literally killed him on the spot.She barge into the office without knocking this time. She stops at the door with a straight face. Slowly her lips twitched at the corner. Time seems to have stopped there for about 7 seconds before the clock starts ticking again. 

_____________'s lips was once cold and pursed. But then her lips curve on one side. She looks at the two people inside with a sly smile on a killer face. The boss and the other person inside quickly get into a proper position. "Don't have to worry. You can continue after I am gone. I just want my pay for the bill last

Please log in to read the full chapter