Morning Wood 2

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

She moan out loud this time instead of muffling her moans as if she were afraid of being too loud. Her moans does two things to me. Make me hard and make me want her. I have to be patient. I have to give her all the pleasure that she missed out and not miss any single detail. This months of torture from her has to end. 

I her and remove my head away. and move away. and move away. I look up into her eyes and all I see is pleasure and she wants more. If it is more she wants it is more she gets. I stick a finger in her warm hot while she moaned as my finger goes in and out of her . my finger and pushed it back in, this time I her again. 

Her moans are louder now and I am doing it right. After a few flicking her with my tongue and ing my finger, I heard a soft "M-mo-moo-r-e" escaped her soft red lips while she arches her back and sways her hips towards my tongue and finger. An improvement. I should do this more often. 

I take out my finger and push my tongue into her tiny little hole. She gasps for air and moves her hips in a way that my tongue enters more deeper into her hole. Her face and neck are flushing with pink colors. The image of her being so is so arousing and adorable at the same time I just want to eat her up. I take out my tongue from her , from perineum to her oris. Slowly I move up while looking for her reaction to find myself hearing her first longest moan and forever I will remember it. 

Like I said I want to eat her, and so I did. I couldn't afford to hurt her so I on her and kiss her minora, which is the skin that wraps her . them and softly bite them. I was afraid of hurting her but who knows she made a sound of "ahh..." with the sounds of pleasure. I tried biting a little rough this time and she made that beautiful sound even louder. So I and bit her there and the result is a mixture of slight pain and much pleasure. Satisfied with a new exploration of my lady, I kiss her as a reward for her to experience new things and for me to know a little more intimacy secret about her. 

I go back to flicking her and occasionally her whole and the skin beside her . When I hear her breathing increases, I flicked and even more faster. Do I want her to on the right time? Yes, I very much do. One knows what it feels to together. But what am I doing? Giving her multiple s. I flick it faster and faster and I placed a finger into her to find her g-spot. My angel is in great pleasure and her pitches while her twitches. 

I pull out my finger and put my tongue back in her to grasp hold of every second I have to give her a second . I use my finger to flick her and my other hand to caress the rest of the skin beside her so they don't feel left out. 

"S--S--St---

Please log in to read the full chapter