What's going on?

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter
TaeYang's P.O.V.

"Jagiya? ________?!" I scream at the top of my lungs when I see _______ fall into my arms. I thought she is playing with me but she won't open her eyes no matter how hard I shake her.What happened to her? Why did she suddenly faint? I pat my shirt and pants to look for my phone. Then I realize that I am still in my suits from last night. God, I smell like alcohol. Is this why she is outside on the couch when I come home? Well, who cares now. I need to call for help. I try looking for my phone while kneeling down and resting her head on my lap. I can't find it. Maybe she has hers on her? Though we've been together for 2 years now but I have never touched her other body parts other than her shoulder, her slim waist and her soft hands. So it feels kind of awkward and embarrasing for me. BUt this is emergency. No time to think about that! I mentally slap myself. I put my hands into her pockets and search for her phone. She doesn't have it with her as well!

"Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod." I mutter to myself. Pressing on my temples. I have not an idea of what too do. I try to shake her even more but her beautiful eyes won't open up for me. What have I done to her? What had happened to her?

"Aish." I sigh in frustration. Without thinking about anything else, I bridal carried her to the car. Why did no one come out in the morning? Shouldn't there be anyone at all? I put her on the passenger seat and told her to hold on tight. I put her seatbelt on and get into the driver seat. On the way to the hospital I keep asking her. No begging her to wake up. I need her. I can't lose her. She's my life. I need her alive. I need my life. "Jagiya... Please don't scare me. Please wake up..." I shake her again while driving on the way to the hospital. When we reach the main road, there is a traffic jam.

I curse out loud in words that I never thought existed. I keep looking at her limp and lifeless body. "______.... Please wake up. Please? I need you here. Please tell me this is a joke." I keep my eyes on her and the road all the time. Wishing that she can wake up. I can't go on without her. Why isn't she awake? How long is the traffic jam going to be? When the traffic is finally moving, I drive as fast as possible to the hospital. The police caught me from behind but I couldn't care less. I need to get her to the hospital. The police car caught up with me and ask me why am I speeding. I told him that my girlfriend fainted and I need to get her to the hospital as quick as possible. Fortunately, the police gets the situation and lead me to the hospital with his siren on.

I got to the hospital and rush to the emergency room with __________ in my arms in bridal style like just now. She feels so limp in my arms. Since when she became so weak? She became lighter from just now. What happened to her between just now and now? The hospital is very busy today. None of the nurse seem to attend me at all. I run to the counter and try to get their attention but they are too busy today. Too many sick people. What is going on with everything today? I have to get some help from a doct

Please log in to read the full chapter