How could you?

Why did you do this to me?
Please log in to read the full chapter
Your P.O.V.

The sun is so sunny and the breeze is so warm. Everything is so perfect. With a bag of groceries in both my hands, I am heading towards our house. The house that I share with my boyfriend. I want to give him a surprise by cooking him a surprise dinner. Something that I rarely do for him because he is always away from home and out in the business world. We hardly meet because I am always in my office doing my research and paperwork given by my workaholic boss who would never stop giving me work to do. While my boyfriend is always away from home and overseas doing his business.

Tonight he is coming home to celebrate our anniversary together. I think of all the wonderful food that I am going to prepare him tonight. I wonder if he misses my delicious fish-head curry and Soba noodle that I always make for his home-coming. I can't wait for him to come home and then we can share this wonderful dinner that we are going to have and share a bottle of champagne and cuddle together in bed tonight. How nice would that sound.

As I enter another street, I hear some voices of two person talking. I walk closer as I got suspicious and I am always curious of what is going on. I can see the back of two adults. They look so cute together. Walking side by side, and the girl is leaning her shoulder towards the guy. Aww... The image of them just reminds me of Tae and me more. We should do this more often like them. Walking around the place and act like we are one. The girl is in high heels to match the guys height. The guy is in a grey suit and it makes me think of my Tae. I keep on walking behind them until they walk into another street. I think they are just walking about in the area and enjoying the fresh air today.

I reach our house and I take out the groceries to get ready to cook for TaeYang. After cooking, I make sure that the house is clean and not messy at all. I want TaeYang to feel like he is at home and he can rest. Maybe I should give him a massage tonight because he has been working so hard overseas and he must be very tired. He'd probably would be too tired to clean up with me so maybe I should do it all now so we can skip this duty tomorrow morning when we wake up. This way we can just sleep in until late morning and have a late brunch tomorrow.

I make plans for what we are going to do tomorrow. We can go for movies or stay at home if he is really too tired for anything. We also could go for the park that is recently opened or the fun-fair that is not far from here for the day after tomorrow. Let's just hope that he doesn't have jet lags. But it is best to do it if he is not very tired. Don't want to worn him out and make myself sound so desperate or childish for the day he just came back. Even if I know that he would do anything just to make me happy but I'd rather him being healthy and in good shape.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Hours Later----------------------------------------------

Please log in to read the full chapter