chapter 29

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

"So, where do you want to eat?" you ask Jinyoung.

"It doesn't matter," Jinyoung says.

You nod. You grab your cell phone and dial someone's number.

"Hello," the person on the other line says.

"Sandeul!, can we meet up," you ask.

Sandeul is quiet for a minuet, "Fine, where," Sandeul says.

You tell Sandeul where and when, then hang up.

"Your, inviting sandeul," Jinyoung says disappointed.

"Yeah.....I want him to know there is nothing going on between us." you say.

"Oh.." Jinyoung says sadly.

-----

"Were here!," you say pointing to the restaurant. 

You both walk in and see Sandeul already there sitting at a table. 

"Sandeul!," you say walking up to Sandeul next to Jiinyoung.

Sandeul's eyes widen. "Why are you with this guy!" Sandeul yells grabbing your wrist and pulling you away from Jinyoung.

"Sandeul, its okay. Thats why I asked you to come," you begin.

"What so you can break up with me in front of your new boyfriend!," sandeul yells.

"No...." you begin to say as tears are begining to fall. "Thats not it," you begin.

Jinyoung grabs you away from Sandeul. "Look, she has no feelings for me at all. She likes you. She invited you so she could tell you that there is nothing going on between us! Next time don't yell at Minji, if you don't know exactly what shes going to say." Jiinyoung says.

Sandeuls eyes widen. Then he turns to Minji, who has tears in her eyes.

"I'm...sorry," Sandeul says then stands up.

You look up to Sandeul with tears in your eyes. You wanted to say something, yell at him, slap him for not understanding, not listening to what you had to say, but you couldn't do anything. You loved him to much. You didn't want to lose him. 

Sandeul wipes your tears and then brings you in for a hug. "I'm really sorry," Sandeul says again.

The way it felt being held in Sandeul arms was perfect. The warmth of his body made you feel happy and safe.

"Is okay," you say softly.

Jinyoung watched as you stayed happily in Sandeuls arms. Then he turned away. I cant stand this, why did I have to start liking her after she already got a boyfriend and why does it have to be Sandeul, Jinyoung thinks to himself.

-----

"Jinyoung!," you yell to the daydreaming Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turns back over to you. 

"Come on were going to order," you say.

Jinyoung walks back over to the table.

"I said i would pay, so buy whatever you like," you say.

"You said you would pay," Sandeul says.

"Yup," you reply.

"No, I will pay," sandeul says.

"Guys, I will pay. Don't worry about it," Jinyoung say seriously.

"Why don't we all put some money into it!, thats better," you say.

"Fine," both Sandeul and Jinyoung say.

-----

After everyone was finished eating Sandeul, Jinyong, and you all put money into the food they had ordered.

Sandeul stands up. "Well I will take Minji from here," Sandeul says reaching his hand out to you.

You look over to  Jinyoung. Jinyoung nods, gesturing you to go.

You turn back to Sandeul and take his hand.

------

"So do you want to go somewhere or do you want to go home," Sandeul asks.

"Lets do something!" you say.

"Okay, I have an idea where we can go," Sadeul says.


 

Hey! Finally an update. sorry for the wait. Thanks all my subscribers for being patient.

Sorry for any mistakes.