chapter 26

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

"Hey Sandeul, what is it," you say running up to Sandeul.

Sandeul embraces you. "Like I said I wanted to give you something,"Sandeul   says still embracing you.

.......

"Okay, Sandeul you can let go," you say starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Why, why can't we stay like this for a bit," Sandeul says hugging tighter.

There was nothing you could say. Its not that you didn't want to its just you don't know how to react to this kind of thing.

"Fine," Sandeul says letting go.

"So....what is it you wanted to give me," you ask.

"I...I don't think I can give it to you today," Sandeul says.

"Oh...well, do you want to do something," you ask.

"No, not  really. All of a sudden I don't feel like doing anything," Sandeul says.

"Oh, okay," you say confused.

------

You walked up to your door step finding Jinyoung sitting on your porch. 

"Oh, you scared me," you say.

"Sorry, you okay," Jinyoung says worried.

"Yeah, but why are you here," you ask.

"Lets go find a job," Jinyoung asks.

"I'm not really in the mood, just come in and you watch some TV or something," you say.

"Oh, okay. I will just leave then," Jinyoung says.

"No, please come in. I will make you something," you say.

"Really!, okay," Jinyoung says with a big smile.

He's really changed, you think to yourself.

-----

"Go ahead and sit there," you say pointing to the couch.

You go and make Jinyoung a sweet snack.

once you were done you brought the plate of chopped apples covered with carmel over to Jinyoung.

"wow, thanks," Jinyoung says then takes one and eats it.

"Is it good," you ask.

"Yeah, the carmel is perfect. Nice sweet taste," He says.

You turn on the TV. On the TV screen was the news. It was talking about some money issues, which reminds you about the piggy bank money.

"Hey, if I had money to give you, would you take it," you ask.

Jinyoung looks up with widened eyes. "Do you think I would take your money just because I need it. It doesn't matter, even if I have to live on the streets, I would never take your money," Jinyoung says, then takes another apple slice.

"Oh, I was just wondering" you say. You kinda feel better not giving Jinyoung the money.

"Lets watch some cartoons!," Jinyoung says changing the subject.

"Okay," you say then change the channel to some Spongebob.

-----

You look to Jinyoung and notice he's sleeping.

You giggle to yourself. "How can someone fall asleep while watching a Cartoon.

You debate if you should wake him up and right when you decide and turn to him to wake him up, he falls onto your shoulder.

"Yah, why does he do this," you whisper to yourself.

Then your phone goes off, causing Jinyoung to wake up. 

Its Gongchan. You answer the phone.

"Yeah, gongchan," you say.

"Oh, hey. I was Just at jinyoungs and he hasn't answered the door. Actually I was wondering if you've seen him around. Its been a while since he's been gone," Gongchan says.

"Jinyoung?," you look over to Jinyoung. His eyes are widened and he's doing the X sign with his arms, telling you not to tell him where he is. "Yeah, I''ve seen him recently, thats good i'm not the only one worried about him," you say. 

Jinyoungs eyes soften when he hears you say that. She's worried about me, he thought to himself.

"Can you get in contact with him," Gongchan says.

"'Yeah" you say.

"Okay, tell him to meet me  at his house," Gongchan says.

"Okay, I will make sure he gets there pronto," you say then hang up.

"GO!," you say to Jinyoung.

"'I don't want to go," Jinyoung says.

"Mmm...GO," you say again.

"Fine," Jinyoung says giving in.

"Make sure you go quickly," You say ask Jinyoung is leaving.

"Okay, I loved the carmeled apples," Jinyoung says running off.

 


 

.

Hope its okay.

Sorry for any mistakes.