Chapter 1

What is it called.....Love?

"The school is huge," you say entering the gates. You look around noticing kids getting out of limos or really expensive cars and wearing really expensive accessories. "What is this a rich school or what," you say. 

"Sure is," you hear a girl say from behind you. 

You turn around to see a small girl with long wavey brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Yuni, a third year, what about you," she asks.

"I'm Minji, a third year also," you reply. 

"Really, lets be friends," Yuni says putting out her hand to shake yours. You shake her hand as a confirmation to being friends.

All of a sudden a boy comes behind Yuni and gives her a back hug. 

"Hi, Yuni," the boy says. 

You can see she's blushing. 

"Stop, not at school," Yuni says to the boy.

"fine ok, oh who's this," the boy says

"this is a transfer student and my new friend," Yuni says.

"Hi,just call me CNU," he says.

"Ok,lets go," Yuni says.

Oh great, am I going to be a third wheel, you think to yourself.

--------------

You pass the office. 

"Oh wait, go ahead, I have to go to the office first," you say gesturing to Yuni and CNU to just go.

After the bell rings the teacher takes you to your class.

you notice both Yuni and CNU were in your class. Yuni waves to you.

You introduce yourself then find your seat. You sit in between a guy who can't seem to stop smiling ,and a guy with blond hair, and when he talked he had a deep voice. 

-------

 when the bell rang Yuni comes over and drags you out of class. She wanted you to meet some of CNUs and her friends.

"look, that's them," Yuni says pointing to a group of boys. 

You notice the two boys you sit between we're there.

------

"Guys meet Minji," Yuni says to the group of boys. 

The guys introduce them selfs to you.

Turns out the boy who couldn't seem to stop smiling, name was Sandeul and the blond guys name was Baro. The other two were Jinyoung and Gongchan. 

Jinyoung seemed really serious and someone I wouldn't want to mess with. Gongchan seemed really nice and someone who would be great friends to be with.

---------

 
 
 
Since they had already planed to go to the amusement park that day and Yuni invited you to come with them, you decided to join them.  
 
When you guys got to the amusement park Yuni and CNU left their own way, leaving you with Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, and Sandeul. 
 
Jinyoung just walks off without saying anything, fallowed by Sandeul and Baro, now leaving you with Gongchan. You look up to Gongchan expecting him to leave like the others did. 
 
"your not leaving," you say.
 
"why would I," Gongchan says.
 
"I don't know, maybe because your friends left, and you don't know me," you say.
 
"Why would any guy leave a girl alone at an amusement park," Gongchan says.
 
"I've seen it happen, i've experienced it," you say.
 
"Those are some messed up guys, then," Gongchan says
 
"I guess," you say giggling 
 
"well, I came here to have fun, i don't know about you, but I want to have fun," Gongchan says.
 
"Lets go," you say nodding and pointing ahead.
 
Both you and Gongchan ride rides and play games for a while.
 
-------------
 
You come across the merry go round. you stop and stare in admiration. Your eyes are shining in the light, Gongchan couldnt resist. Gongchan grabs your wrist and takes you to the merry go round line.You look up to Gongchan.
 
"It looked like you really wanted to ride it," Gongchan says realizing what he did.
 
"I do, but not yet," you say.
 
"Why not," Gongchan asks.
 
"When i was little, i use to see happy couples going on this ride, so I decided when i get a boyfriend, we would ride on it together,... happily," you say.
 
"Oh," Gongchan says nodding.
 
All of a sudden Gongchans phone rings.
 
"Hello, " Gongchan says into the phone.
 
--------------
 
"It was Yuni, she wants us to meet her at the restaurant we saw when we first walked in," Gongchan says. 
 
"Thats good, i was getting hungry," You say.
 
"Oh yeah, Yuni is my step sister," Gongchan says.
 
"Oh, ok," you say surprised.
 
-------------
 
"Gongchan, Minji!," Yuni says from afar.
 
You both  wave to Yuni.
 
"Thank goodness your here, wait wheres the others," Yuni says.
 
"Oh, thats right, i forgot to tell you, they left," Gongchan says.
 
"Oh well, lets go eat," Yuni says.
 
You guys eat then go home.
 
Throughout the day you got to know Gongchan better, Turns out he's really nice and considerate towards you.