chapter 22

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

The next day came quickly. You woke up and got ready for school as usual. Once you were done you walked down stairs, grabed your bag and walked out of the house. When you get to the side walk you turn left and see Sandeul. Sandeul smiles, you smile back. Sandeul walks over to you and grabs your hand and hold its up. 

"Where is you bracelet," Sandeul says.

"Oh, right here," you say lifting up your other hand.

"Good," Sandeul says.

------

When you get to school you ask Sandeul if he didn't want to hold hands anymore during school, but he refusd and held your hand tighter.

"Where ever we are, I will always hold your hand," Sandeul says.

That makes you feel happy.

People stared a little, but that didn't really bother Sandeul or you. You felt as if Sandeul would protect you from anything, and anyone.

Even in class Sandeul held your hand, but the teacher was getting mad, so you both agreed it was ok not to then.

------

At lunch time you had lunch with Sandeul, Gongchan and Myungsoo, on the roof top.

"Do you guys really have to hold each others hands 24/7," Gongchan says.

You let go of Sandeuls hand. "Yeah, I guess we have been holding hands to much," you say.

"Hey, but I like holding hands with Minji," Sandeul says making a pouty face to Gongchan.

"Lets just eat," you say laughing at Sandeul.

"Thats not fare," Sandeul says to you, then pinching your cheeks.

You look over to Myungsoo and notice him eating his food, quietly over to the side. You walk over and sit down next to him.

"How is your sister, " you say.

Myungsoo looks to you surprised. "Oh, um, she's slowly getting better," Myungsoo says.

"I hope she gets well soon, I want to visit her again," you say.

"Yeah, you can come when ever you want," Myungsoo says

Sandeul walks over to you and sit next to you putting is arm around your shoulder and smirks towards Myungsoo.

"What are you doing?," you say to Sandeul

"Just showing how much I like you," Sandeul says. 

You laugh, then take his hand to move his arm off your shoulder.

But why do I care if he is doing these kinds of things towards me, anyway, you think to yourself.

You look over to Sandeul and you can tell he was a little hurt.

"Sorry, I...I don't really know why i'm like this," you say.

"I know why," Sandeul says turning his head sideways in front of your face.

"Why," Gongchan says interrupting.

Sandeul turns to Gongchan, then gets up and whispers something into Gongchans ears. Gongchan widens his eyes like what Sandeul said was serious. Then they both burst out in laughter, because of your facial expression.

"What did you say!," you say embarrassed.

"All he said was that scince you never been in a relationship, its new to you and you feel different, thats why you don't know how you should react," Gongchan says.

"I feel the same way," Sandeul says.

------

"I just want to say something to you two," Gongchan says referring to you and Sandeul.

"Yeah, go ahead," you say.

"I....I'm actuallly really happy for you two, and wish you a happy relationship together," Gongchan says sincerely.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," you say happily.

"Me to," Sandeul says, then runs over to Gongchan and hugs him playfully.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 u guys (subscribers)