chapter 14

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

"No!, its not what you think," you say.

"It sure looked like it," Sandeul says, then storms out of the house.

You run after him.  "Wait, please listen!," you say grabbing for his arm.

Sandeul swips you away. You fall back a llittle. Sandeul turns to you. 

"Now, you know how it feels," Sandeul says, then walks off again.

You walk forward to stop him but.....

Gongchan runs past you and stops Sandeul and pulls him around.

"Look, Minji didn't do anything, I was the one who forced it,," Gongchan says.

Sandeul looks over to you. Then looks away again. Sandeul walks off again.

Gongchan walks over to him again. 

"Why cant you say anything!!, It was me not her!," Gongchan yells.

Sandeul pulls away from Gongchan and runs off. Gongchan gives up.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't.....," Gongchan begins.

Before Gongchan could finish his sentence you slap him. Gongchan doesn't react.

"I desrved it," Gongchan says.

"What," you say with tears in your eyes.

You fall to the ground crouching down crying.

Why am I crying like this, you think to yourself.

"So....I'm guessing you like Sandeul," Gongchan says barely getting those words out of his mouth.

You pause for a second. Is that why, Is that why i'm crying like this, is that why I slapped Gongchan, is that why my heart is hurting right now, you think to yourself.

Gongchan reaches out his hand towards you, to help you up. You take his hand.

"I....I guess I will have to......get over it," Gongchan says. Over you, Gongchan thinks to himself.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have slaped you," you say.

"No.....I deserved it," Gongchan says.

Gongchan leaves soon after.

While Gongchan was walking home he thinks.

Should I be the good friend and help her, or should I stand up for myself and get her.

----------

You lay in your bed. 

"What am I going to do!," you yell into your pillow.

You get out of bed and go out side to get some fresh air. You end up going down town. You did need to restalk on some things in your house. You first go grocry shoping then get some ice cream. The ice cream didn't seem to taste that great, probably because of your mood. On the way back home you go past the park. You saw something you thought you would never see again. You rubbed your eyes, just incase it was a dream, but it wasn't. 

"Why is Yuni with CNU.......smiling," you say.

You walk over where they were.

"Yuni?," you say.

Yuni looks up to you. Yuni's eyes widen.

"Minji, what are you doing here," Yuni says.

"I should be asking the same question, I thouht you were sick," you say.

Yuni stands up, grabs your arm, and walks you over to the side.

"Minji....I thiink....I like CNU again, we might even get back together," Yuni says.

"Even after what he did to you!," you yell.

"Minji, qiet," Yuni says.

Yuni lets go of your arm and walks over to CNU.

You turn away with tears in your eyes.

What is she thinking, you say to yourself. 

Why is this day so....frustrating to the point of crying, and I can't do anything, you think to yourself.

-------

When you get close to the front of your house you notice someone standing infront of your house. When you got close enough to see, you notice it was Sandeul.

Sandeul, why would he be here, you think to yourself.

"Sandeul?," you say.

Sandeul turns around and quickly walks over to you.

"I thought something happened to you since you weren't answering," Sandeul says worried.

"Wait....," you begin.

"I'm sorry, I was to harsh. I guess I was.....jealous," Sandeul says.

It had be only a little over a few hours and Sandeul already came to apologize.

"Can I ask you something," Sandeul says.

"Yeah,"

"So....you don't like Gongchan," Sandeul says.

You nod your head. "No, I don't like him," you say

Sandeul grabs your hand and puts it to his heart.

"Good, because every time i'm with you I feel like this," Sandeul says.

 

 
 
You look up to Sandeul surprised and at the same time your blushing Then you look away quickly, embarrassed to what Sandeul might think of your reaction.
 
You feel Sandeul put his hand softly on your pink cheeks, slowly turning your face back towards himself again.
 
"Don't be embarrassed, I'm the one that should be embarrassed," Sandeul says with his cheeks slightly turning pink.
 
Sandeul walks close up to you. "Can I still have that hug," he says.
 
You look up and nod, smiling. 
 
Sandeul closes the gap between you and him. Sandeul bends down a little meeting with your height.
 
It felt so perfect, different from when you hugged Gongchan.
 
----------