chapter 3

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

(The next week of school)

 

You sat in class listening to the teacher.

'Next week we are going on a school trip for 3 days," the teacher announces. All the kids jump out of their seats in delight.

"Ok, calm down. the first thing you need to do is get in a group of 7," the teacher says.

Obviously you got in a group with Gongchan, Yuni, CNU, Baro, Sandeul, and Jinyoung.

"Next I will pass out a paper with what you need to bring and what what we will be doing," the teacher says.

"Do you guys go on trips like this every year," you ask Gongchan.

"Usually 3," Gonchan says.

"Really," you say

_____________________________________________________________________

It was only one more day until the the trip. You and everyone else decided to meet at Jinyoung's house the day before. You happened to come early that day. 

As you are approaching Jinyoung's house, you see Jinyoung playing with his dog in the front yard.  How sweet, you think to yourself.

"Jinyoung!," you say to him from across the street. 

You walk over and start playing with Jinyoung's dog. "Aw, how cute," you say petting Jinyoung's dog.

"What are you doing here so early, anyways," Jinyoung says.

"I had some errands to do and finished early, so I came," you say.

Jinyoung sighs then picks up his dog. "Lets go inside, its getting cold," Jinyoung says.

You fallow Jinyoung inside. Jinyoung's house felt so warm, you thought to yourself.

"Make yourself at home, I'll be right back," Jinyoung says

You looked over to a table. There was what looked like freshly backed cookies. You ran over to the table to get a cookie but something caught your eye. On the small table next to the couch, there were 2 pictures. one had a family. Jinyoung, his parents, and mostly likely his sister next to him, but he was smiling in that picture. In the other was just a picture of Jinyoung and his father, but in this one Jinyoung was not smiling.

"What are you looking at," Jinyoung says.

"Oh, your back," you say surprised.

"Just sit down," Jinyoung says.

-------------------------------------------------

"Jinyoung, how come your not smiling in this picture," you say pointing to the one with him and his  father.

"Thats not any of your business," Jinyoung says.

"Please tell me, or i'm going to bug you the whole trip," You say.

Jinyoung stops what he's doing, do you really want to know," Jinyoung says.

You nod your head.

"I hate my father," Jinyoung says.

You were surprised, you didn't think he'd actually tell you.

All of a sudden the door bell rings. Jinyoung goes to answer it. 

"Hey, " you hear Baro and Sanduel say. You can also here the others. 

you walk over. "Hey," you say waving to everyone.

All there eyes widen.

"You were here," Gongchan says.

"Yeah," you reply.

Jinyoung rolls his eyes at them for thinking such things.

"Just come in," Jinyoung says.

------

Later that night everyone set there things up then went to sleep. The boys slept in one room while the girls in another.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~