chapter 25

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

It was the next day, a monday. 

You walked into class with Sandeul right as the bell rang. You searched around the class trying to find Jinyoung. Still not back, you thought to yourself not finding Jinyoung anywhere.

You sat down and waited for class to be over. You starred out the window thinking what Jinyoung is doing right now. 

You feel someone shaking your arm.

"Class is over, lets go!," Sandeul says pouting.

"Oh, sorry," you say getting up from your seat.

Sandeul takes your hand. "Lets go eat lunch," Sandeul says.

Once you get to the roof top you both sit on the bench you were at when you both ditdched. 

"Did you bring lunch," Sandeul asks taking out his own lunch.

"Oh, I forgot," you say.

"Here have mine then," Sandeul says.

"No, its..." You begin.

The door to the rooftop opens up. Myungsoo peeks through. "Oh sorry, I will leave," Myungsoo says.

"No, its okay, come here," you say patting the spot next to you.

"Are you sure," Myungsoo says.

"Yeah, come" you say.

Myungsoo slowly walks over to your side and sits down.

"So...hows your sister,' you ask worried.

"She's doing good, actually she might get released in a few weeks if she stays the same," Myungsoo says.

"Thats good, actually I wanted to visit her again, one of these days," you say.

Myungsoo grabs some sweet bread from his backpack and hands it over to you. "Have some," Myungsoo says shyly.

You take the bread and open it. "Thank you," you say taking a bite.

"Yah, why do you take his food, but not mine," Sandeul says.

You turn to Sandeul and stick your tongue out at him. Sandeul glares at Myungsoo.

"Lets hang out again today, I want to give you something," Sandeul says.

"Okay. Oh yeah, Have any of you seen Jinyoung lately," you ask wondering if anybody else knew about his situation.

"No," Myungsoo says.

"That jerk!?, he's probably just taking a vacation. Wait, why do you care about him all of a sudden." Sandeul says confused.

"Oh, Just because," you say.

"Because what!, he never cared about you!" Sandeul says annoyed.

"Sandeul..calm down," Myungsoo says.

"I want to know why," Sandeul says.

"Why do you think! He's been gone for about 2 weeks now. Don't you think there might be something wrong,.....we should help him," you say.

Sandeul stands up. "What!? Whatever, i'm leaving," Sandeul says then walks away.

"Is...there something wrong with...Jinyoung," Myungsoo says.

"Yeah," you say.

--------

After school Sandeul never came to the meeting spot you usually met at after school. He would usually walk you home. "Maybe I was a little to strait forward about it," you say to yourself.

"Psst....Psst," you here from behind you. 

You turn around and see Jinyoung in the bushes. "Oh"

"Sorry I'm meeting you like this, its just if Sandeul was with you I wouldn't have said anything. Where is Sandeul anyway?" Jinyoung asks.

"We got into a fight," you says.

"Why?," Jinyoung asks.

"Because of you," you say.

"Oh....sorry," 

"Its okay, but what did you want," you ask.

"I don't really know. I just...wanted to meet with you," Jinyoung says.

"Oh.....wait, why don't you come back to school," you say.

"Like I said, i'm trying to get money, " Jinyoung says.

"Oh," then your phone goes off.

"Yes," you say answering the phone.

"Minji, i'm sorry. Please lets meet up right now," Sandeul says on the other line.

"Okay," you say then hang up.

"Sorry, I...have to meet up with sandeul" you say.

"I thought,.." Jinyoung begins.

"I know but he said he was sorry, " you say starting to leave.

"But I wanted to spend more time with you," Jnyoung says to himself.


 

Yay! updated.^^*

Do you think Jinyoung is starting to have feelings for Minji(you)

How long do you think Minji's (yours) and Sandeuls relationship will last? Hey it might last forever. You never know.

Well lets wait and see.

Hope its okay.

Sorry for any mistakes.