chapter 10

What is it called.....Love?

 

 

Its finally the day to go back to to school. You weren't sure if you were happy or sad about going back to school. Good thing is you can see your friends, but bad thing is you have to work again. At least you had friends to walk with to school, Gongchan, Baro, and Sandeul. They promised they would walk with you. You were about ready to go to school, anyways, so you walked outside and waited for them in your front yard. Gongchan came first. Gongchan walked over to you.

"Shall we go," Gongchan says.

"Wait, were waiting for Baro and Sandeul," you say.

"Oh," Gongchan says not knowing.

"Hi," Baro and Sandeul say walking up.

"Lets go," You say, then begin laughing.

You were standing in between Baro and Sandeul, while Gongchan was pushed to the side of Baro.

Gongcan could see you laughing with sandeul on the other side.

I have to do something before she starts getting to close to Sandeul, but what?, Gongchan thinks to himself.

"Gongchan.....Gongchan!," you say trying to get Gongchans attention.

"Oh, yeah, what," Gongchan says.

"Want one," you say handing him a candy.

"yeah, sure," Gongchan says, then takes it.

Gongchan looks over to Sandeul. Sandeul is smiling like crazy at Minji.

What am I thinking, I cant do that to Sandeul. Sandeul hasn't smiled like that in like forever. If I were to break their frendship, Sandeul may never smile like that again., Gongchan thinks to himself.

"Were here!," you say.

But what about me, Gongchan thinks to himself.

-----------

As your walking through the hall off the school, almost every person smiled to you or came up and asked if you were ok. Also when you got to class your whole class held a welcome back party. Everyone was being  so nice. You turned around to see Jinyoung. He actually smiled to you, then started to walk over to you. You walked away as quickly as possible. 

Leave me alone, the only reason Jinyoung is smiling is because its a party, not because i'm back or i'm ok, you think to yourself.

You feel someone grab your arm. You look back and its Jinyoung. 

"Lets talk," Jinyoung says, then smiles.

"No, no!, you cant use that fake smile, for me to trust you," you say.

"How did you know," Jinyoung says and stops smiling.

"Because everything about you isn't real towards me, just towards Yuni. Now let go!," you say.

Jinyoung keeps a strong hold on you.

"Let her go," Sandeul says, grabbing Jinyoungs arm to pull him away.

Jinyoung looks to Sandeul and lets go, and walks away without saying anything.

"You ok, " Sandeul says.

You nod, but you are shaking a little.

"Here lets go get some fresh air," Sandeul says.

Sandeul takes you outside, sits you down on a bench, and sits down next to you.

"Are you sure you are ok," Sandeul says.

"My head hurts a little, I guess I have a headache," you say.

"Here, you can lean your head on my shoulder and I'll sing a soft song for you," Sandeul says.

"Ok," you say.

You lean your head down on Sandeul's shoulder and Sandeul begins to sing his solo song "Crush". Listening to his voice was so calming. It made your headache go away and you forgot about everything and just herd his voice, nothing else. Sandeul finished singing but you wanted to keep listening.

"was it good," Sandeul asks.

You look up to Sandeul and smile. " More than amazing," you say.

Sandeul's eyes widen. Why is my heart beating this fast, Sandeul thinks to himself.

Then the bell rang for class.

-------

You and Sandeul walk into class together.

"Where were you," Gongchan says.

"Outside," you say.

Then the teacher walks in. You guys sit down and begin class.

-------

After school ends Gongchan, Baro, and Sandeul walk you home.

This time you were in between Gongchan and Baro, but for some reason you wanted to be next to Sandeul.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

             I Have Nothing Better To Do So Why Not Update!!!!!

               OH  Do You Think Sandeul And Minji(YOU) Fell For Each Other 

              Whaat will happen next??????

             Heheheheh just wait.. LOL Whatever Bye

            ps: Sorry for any mistakes.