chapter 18

What is it called.....Love?

Sandeuls hand moved, is he awake, you think to yourself.

"Sandeul?," you say.

Nothing.

You stay a few more hours, just in case. 

It was about time to leave. You grab your bag then walk out. When you get to the siting area, you see someone crying hiding their face.

Wait, is that....Myungsoo, you think getting closer.

For some reason your feet wouldn't stop. You sat down next to him patting his back.

"Its...ok," you say hesitantly.

Myungsoo looks up with teary eyes confused to why you were there, and comforting him. He doesn't say anything, he goes back to cry. You stayed there for about an hour. When finally Myungsoo stands up, still with teary eyes.

"Sorry, you...can go. Thank...you," Myungsoo says bowing, then turns around and leaves.

That surprises you.

"Poor guy, something bad must of happened," you whisper to yourself. 

Then you see nurses rushing into the door Myungsoo was at.

You want to go see what happened but at the same time you don't want to interfere. You turn around and leave the building.

---------

The next day Myungsoo wasn't there. You felt bad for Myungsoo.

--------

After school again you went to the hospital. But this time before you went to Sandeuls room you looked around for Myungsoo. He was no where to be seen.

You walked into Sandeuls room and sit down next to him. You were really tired and ended up  falling asleep. 

You dreamed of the good memories with Sandeul and Sandeul in the future good and healthy as ever.

Then you woke up to something shaking you ever so softly. You open your eyes to see Sandeul awake.

You sit up Quickly.

"Sandeul!" you say.

Sandeul smiles the best he can.

You can tell he is in pain.

"Don't move, just stay where you are," you say.

Sandeul nods the best he could.

"You know that you got hurt pretty bad. Don't ever do that again,"' you say with tears in your eyes.

You can see Sandeul moving his head in a "No" motion, and his eyes widen.

"Whats wrong," you say panikiing.

"D...don't..c..ry," Sandeul manages to say.

"Oh, yeah," you say wiping your eyes.

You remember what he said the first time you talked to him.

You get your phone, call his parents and Gongchan.

You tell Gongchan to tell the others that Sandeul is awake.

------

After about 10 minutes Sandeul's parents storm in followed by Gongchan, Baro, Yuni, Jinyoung, And CNU.

Everyone gathered around the bed made Sandeul happy.

"I will be right back, I need to use the restroom," you say.

--------

As your walking to the restroom, you see Myungsoo, walking into that room from yesterday. You walk over to the door and crack it open slightly, looking through. You see Myungsoo crying into the blankets of the bed. On the bed was a little girl around the age 10.

"You cant leave, now. Mom and Dad are gone already. Don't leave me alone," Myungsoo says crying.

You couldn't watch anymore. You shut the door and leave.

----------

 

 

You still had to wait a while until Sandeul could come back to school.

You look over to Myungsoo who is sleeping on his desk, probably because he stayed up all night looking after his little sister. You walked closer and saw there was a tear about to fall.

It must be hard for him, you think to yourself. you crouch down face level with him to get a better look when his eyes pop open. Both of you quickly back away.

"What were you doing," Myungsoo says.

"Oh, nothing," you say.

"Sure," Myungsoo says then smiles.

You can tell it wasn't a real smile.

"Hey, do you want to get some fresh air?," you say.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Sandeul is awake! Can't wait until he comes back to school.

I will probably bring him back soon. maybe in about 2 or 3 chapters.

I have a poster for this story now. Yay!

sorry for any mistakes.

Oh yeah I know CNU is here and stuff but he is still considered a good friend of Sandeul. CNU couldn't just not be there. Another thing is CNU and Yuni they are back together and the rest of them I guess excepted the fact that they are together again. Who knows what Jiinyoung is thinking. Maybe he's over Yuni now.

Just saying just incase you got confused.