Graduation

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

B.A.P - Dancing In The Rain

 

Your eyes shot open at the sound of somebody calling your name.

“Hyojin, wake up.” Jongup slightly shook you. You groaned tiredly and sat up. “Good morning, sleeping beauty.”  He chuckled and pressed his lips on your temple.

“Morning.” You mumbled and rubbed your eyes with your sleeve.

The sun was streaming through the curtains and landed on the bed in the middle of the room. It shone exactly on you and Jongup couldn’t help but to chuckle. You sent him a puzzled look, “What?”

“It’s just that the sun shines on you, not only metaphorically, but practically now.” He explained.  Your lips twitched upwards into a sly grin, “You’re so cheesy.” You said and pushed his face gently.

“WHY AM I HEARING WEIRD NOISES COMING FROM JONGUP’S ROOM!?” Himchan’s voice was heard from downstairs.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes. “Seems like Him-mom is at it again.” You got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

“You know,” you felt Jongup grab your wrist and spin you around. “we could use to opportunity to-OWIE!” Jongup pouted and rubbed his forehead.

“Don’t ever speak of such nonsense or I’ll kick you back to Mato.” You gave him a stern look and held up your thumb and index finger, indicating you would flick his forehead again.

Jongup nodded and gave you an OK sign. “Got it.”

“WHY IS IT SO QUIET UP THERE?!”

You sighed and entered the bathroom, closing and locking the door after you.

~*~*~

“Guys, I’ll see you later. You’re acting like we’ll never see each other in billions of years.” You scoffed.

“But we’ll miss you~” Himchan pouted and hugged you tighter.

“Okay, that’s enough.” Yongguk pried Himchan off you. He turned to you and gave you his signature gummy smile. “I’ll see you later, snugglebutt. Good luck.” He pecked your lips.

You nodded and gave them thumbs up, “Thanks. See you later!” you waved and excited the mansion. 

~*~*~

You adjusted your dress one final time in the mirror. Beneath the big cloth you would be wearing during the ceremony, you wore a simple, satin, sleeveless purple dress with a bow by the waist area. Simple, yet cute.

It was weird for you to wear such girly clothing, but you wanted to look pretty on your own graduation. 

Your hair was slightly curled and put up in the back. The fringe that covered your forehead had been straightened and looked more in place than ever.

There was a slight knock on your door. “Hyojin, are you ready?” your mom’s head popped in through the door. You turned away from the mirror and gave her a nod.

“Woah, who are you and what did you to do my daughter?” your dad chuckled as you descended from the stairs. “She’s standing right in front of you, silly.” Your mom rolled her eyes.

“You’re so beautiful, Hyojin.” Your dad smiled warmly at you. His compliment made you feel warm and you hugged him. “Thanks, dad.”

“Now, who’s ready for graduation?” he almost shouted when you pulled away.

~*~*~

“Han Eunhae.” The principal called and a girl stood up from the line of chairs by the stage.

You bit your lip nervously and rolled your thumbs. Your leg was shaking and people would probably think you were having a mental breakdown.

“Calm down.” Zelo but his hand on top of yours and gave you a calming look. You shakily breathed out, “I’m just nervous.”

“I know you are.” He said and ran his knuckles over yours. “Aren’t you?” you looked up at him, eyes big and wide.

Zelo shrugged, “Kind of. But I don’t show it.”

“Yeah, I noticed.” You scoffed. He chuckled and kissed your cheek. Luckily, there was a big curtain in front of the chairs, so that no-one could see what was going on between the students before the big moment.

“You’ll be fine.” He whispered, his breath hitting your ear and making shivers run down your spine.

“Choi Junhong.” The principal called.

Zelo gave you one final smile, then got up and walked up on the stage. You could hear several manly cheers from the crowd and you guessed it was the rest of the aliens.

Zelo accepted the diploma, bowed to all of his teachers, then walked down to sit among the other aliens.

“God, I’m so scared I’ll trip on my cloth or something.” Minji muttered. You chuckled and patted her shoulder, “You’ll be fine.” Somehow, Zelo’s words earlier succeed to cheer you up and made you feel less nervous.

“Just because you said that, you will probably trip and flip over the rostrum and set fire to the stage.” Chaerin narcissistically said.

Minji send her a glare and you giggled.

Suddenly, you heard your name being called. Your eyes widened and you sat up straight, not sure if you really had heard right.

“What are you waiting for? Go!” Minji and Chaerin motioned. You snapped out of your trance and nodded, then turned around and headed towards the stage.

A few cameras went off as your small figure walked up on the stage. The sound of loud cheers could be heard in the background as well.

You accepted the diploma the principal held out to you. He gave you a small, firm nod. The old man was probably tired from handing out diplomas to different students who could care less about him at that moment.

When you walked down the stage, you could catch up the sound of someone screaming  in the very back of the crowd. “WOAH! PRINCESS!”

Himchan.

~*~*~

After the ceremony, you could’ve thought that it all would end there. Well, there you are wrong. After the ceremony, there would be an after party at some random place that the school would rent out.

And of course, your parents wanted to go all out, this being your only graduation night and all, and hired a limo.

Oh yeah. A freaking limousine. A pink one.

You slightly cringed at the color, but decided not to say anything.

“But princess, why can’t we come?” Himchan pouted an action that was not uncommon for him.

“Because it’s an event only for students. Which means, you and the others can’t come.” Zelo stuck out his tongue at his older friend and hugged you from behind.

“But we can sneak in!” Daehyun suggested.

You gave him a look, “No. See it like this, you have a whole evening for yourselves! You can do whatever you want!”

“Which means, we can go with you?” Youngjae raised a brow.

“Guys, let her just have this night with little Junhong.” Dara said. You sent her a grateful look.

“And what do you mean by ‘have this night’?” Youngjae made quotation marks in the air. Himchan’s eyes widened in horror, so did Yongguk’s.  

“Youngjae, you’re giving them the wrong-“ You tried but Yongguk exploded before you had the chance to say anything more.

“CHOI JUNHONG YOU KEEP YOUR THILTY FINGERS OFF MY INNOCENT HYOJIN! OR I SWEAR TO GOD I’LL SHOVE A CHAIR UP YOUR !” You could practically see a vein pop in Yongguk’s neck.

“Okay, we should probably go now.” Jiyong suggested. You, Zelo, the three couples and Daesung and Seungri nodded in agreement and quickly scrambled into the limo.

“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? I’M STILL TALKING TO YOU!” Yongguk trashed around.

“Drive!” You ordered the driver, who your parents also had hired. He nodded and quickly put his foot on the accelerator and the vehicle drove off.

~*~*~*~

The after party was awesome. The school had rented a big barnyard and had decorated it and put up all really huge speakers.

You dance, you ate, you played and you had just fun in general. They even had a rap contest and Zelo, much to your surprisement, won. You never knew he could rap.

“You know, your rapping is really awesome.” You said as you were driving back home. Zelo scoffed, “Good? It’s awesome.”

You chuckled and nodded, “That too.”

It was about one in the morning and your whole body was sore. You had been dancing with Seungri and Daesung and none of you could dance that good, so you all just looked like awkward potatoes.

Minji and Youngbae had a dancing competition and Minji won. Chaerin and Jiyong had a rap contest, which Jiyong won.

Dara and Seunghyun had an aegyo contest and Dara totally owned Seunghyun.  Lastly, Daesung and Seungri had some sort of competition when they were trying to get a random girl to dance with them. Both of them lost, by the way.

As for you, you had just been watching your friends enjoy themselves. Just seeing them having fun made you happy. After all, it would be a long time until you will see each other again.

The driver stopped in front of Daesung’s well-known mansion. Daesung got out first, hurriedly walking up to the gate.

Before Zelo got out, he pressed his lips into yours softly. You loved the way Zelo kissed you. He would always be gentle, yet loving and passionate and his eyes would always be half-way closed, watching you. And you loved it.

“Good night, jagi.” He whispered when he pulled away. You blushed slightly and nodded, “Good night, Junhong.”

~*~*~

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!