College?

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

ZE:A - Here I am

 

You dreadfully sighed and trudged up to the whiteboard. The teacher had scolded you for doozing off and punshied you by making you write an equation on the whiteboard.

"Jagiya, fighting!" Zelo held up his fist with a proud smile on his face. Minji also gave you a thumbs up with an encouraged smile.

You gave them a weak smile and grabbed the marker and began to write up the equation as good as you could. The teacher watched you like a hawk, nodding slightly when you wrote the right thing, surprisingly enough.

You took a step back and examined your work. You had done your best and that was the only thing that counted in the end right?

The teacher gave you an approving nod. You smiled, pleased, then went back to your seat. "Okay now, if we put the-" he began to explain again.

"Jagi, that was so good!" Zelo complimented and clapped his hands lightly, so that the teacher wouldn't notice. You meekly smiled, "Thanks."

You felt a pat on your shoulder and you turned around and saw Minji giving you a thumbs up. "Awesome!" She whispered. You smiled thankfully at her, "Thanks." you turned back to face the front. 

~*~*~*

"You know," said Zelo as he played with yourhair. "The hyungs are getting bored, just being stuck in that house all day." 

"Now you know how I felt when I was at Mato." You mumbled. 

"But you had us, so this is different." Zelo argued and grabbed your hand to interlace his fingers through yours. 

"Maybe they should enroll in college?" you suggested.

~*~*~*~

"Really, baby doll, this is so boring." Daehyun frowned as he was signing the application form. Youngjae just grinned as he signed it. "I got to admit, this college thing you're talking about seems kind of fun." 

Daehyun scoffed, "That's only because you're brain is the size of a big- c-"

Jongup quickly covered your ears and gave the two aliens a glare. He did a motion of cutting their throats. You looked up at Jongup and he quickly looked away.

Yongguk walked in and saw Jongup covering your ears and Youngjae and Daehyun laughing like hyenas. He could put two pieces together and snickered to himself. Jongup was so afraid that you would lose your innocence. 

"Hey, princess!" Himchan called from the kitchen. You removed Jongups' hands from your ears so that you could hear better. "Can you come and help me with something?"

"I'll be right there!" You called and got up. 

~*~*~*~

The following day, you and Zelo went for ice cream after school. You went to a nearby coffee shop and the lady by the cashier recognized you two. "Welcome!" she greeted happily when you two walked up to the cashier.

"Hello." You and Zelo waved in unison, which made the lady giggle. 

"What can I get for you two kids today, huh?"

"Vanilla!" Zelo replied quickly. The lady nodded and turned to you. You thought for a bit, "Chocolate, please." 

"Okay, I'll be right back!" Luckily, there wasn't that many people in the shop today so your ice creams didn't take long. 

The lady returned with your two cones. You payed then left, biding your farewells to the lady.

"She's really nice." You said as you your chocolate flavoured treat. Zelo nodded in agreement, too ingrossed with his ice cream to answer.

Suddenly, you heard two shouts behind you. Instictively, you turned your head to see what was going on. Zelo also did this and his face lost all it's color when he saw two, very familiar aliens running towards you.

"SNUGGLEBUTT!"

"HYOJIN BABY!" 

You blinked a few times, surprised. What were they doing here? 

Immediately, you were tackled with hugs and kisses. "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Daehyun hugged you tightly.

You stumble, almost dropping your cone. "Calm down, you over-sized potato." You groaned and gently pushed him away. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Zelo asked and pulled you towards him protectively. "We went and got ourselves into college!" Youngjae excitedly answered, but Daehyun didn't have the same ecstatic look. 

Your eyes widened, "You did? Which college did you apply to?" 

Daehyun grinned mischievously at you and pinched the bridge of your nose, "You'll see, Jinnie baby~"

You hit your face with your palm, knowing exactly which college they had applied to. There was a college just a five minute walk away from your and Zelo's High School and you kind of had a feeling that Youngjae and Daehyun had picked that one, just because. 

"Please tell me you didn't." 

Youngjae and Daehyun grinned at each other and you knew. You groaned and shook your head. Zelo did the same and pretended to sob into your shoulder. "Jagia~ Please tell me it's not true." 

Youngjae slapped Zelo's head and glared at him. "Shut it, maknae." 

Daehyun slung an arm around your shoulders and ruffled your hair, "You must be happy that you get to see your extremely hot and handsome boyfriends everyday, right, Jinnie?"

"Yes. I'm so ecstatic." You sarcastically replied and rolled your eyes. Even though you didn't show it, you felt warm that they picked a college near your own school. But you had to be careful so that no-one could see them with you, or else people would start to think things.

"See it this way, we'll be there for you if anything happens." Youngjae smiled and pinched your cheek. You couldn't help but to melt a little at that.

----------

Short chapter, but school is killing me and I have to get up early as tomorrow so yeah..

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!