Return of the kings

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

Big Bang - Still Alive

 

Going to High School with one clingy boyfriend and also having two other ones going to the college just right next to you weren’t easy.

During lunch, either Daehyun or Youngjae would always sneak into your school to visit you in the cafeteria. Of course, the students would stare at the unfamiliar boy, thinking what the hell he was doing there, when he didn’t wear the school’s uniform.

Zelo was also feeling annoyed by it. School was the only place where he could have you all to himself and didn’t have his comrades stealing you away from him. “Yah, hyung, let her go.” Zelo snapped and pulled you away from Youngjae, who had his arms around your waist, back hugging you.

You were out on the courtyard, where no-one could spot you. This was where you’d usually go when Daehyun or Youngjae would pay you a visit.

Youngjae frowned, “Maknae, don’t be selfish. You’ve been having her all to yourself these months.”

“Guys, I’m not an object.” You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest. You were getting tired of this. You felt like a rag-doll.

“But you’re our jagiya~” Youngjae sang and reached out to you, “Now come to oppa.”

You made a face. Oh, how many times they’ve tried to make you call them oppa. The word disgusted you and you felt like a girl in those dramas you once watched.

The sound of the bell ringing interrupted. You gave Youngjae a look then jabbed your thumb towards the gate, “You have to go now, Casanova.”

Youngjae pouted, “But Jinnie~ Can’t I stay? I promise not to be in the way.” Zelo sent him a glare, then looked hopefully at you.

“Haha, no. Go back now, pabojae.” You said. “My class starts now, so see you later guys.” You gave the two aliens a small wave before spinning around and heading towards the entrance.

“JAGIYA! WAIT FOR ME!” Zelo shouted and ran after you.

Youngjae sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets. “Stupid maknae.” He muttered and kicked a pebble as he guided his steps towards the gate, heading back to college.

~*~*~*~

As the teacher walked out of the classroom to get some new staplers, the whole classroom sighed in relief and the room was filled with chatter.

You let your head fall down on your desk and groaned. Dara blinked puzzlingly at you, “What’s wrong?”

You didn’t have to answer, you just had to give her a look and she knew. got the shape of an ‘o’ and she slowly nodded, “Are they being rough with you?”

“Not really rough, but they’re just so—clingy? And over-protective. It’s like all hell breaks loose if my shoelaces are untied.” You explained and rubbed your temples as you sat up straight.

Dara chuckled, “They’re just afraid that something will happen to you. They love you very much, you know that.”

You nodded, agreeing reluctantly. You knew deep inside that they only acted like they did because they cared for you, but you were feeling like you were being suffocated.

But you couldn’t deny, you loved being around them. Just being able to see their faces could be enough to make your day.

“Just be happy that you boyfriend is around.” She then muttered, clearly jealous.

You chuckled and patted her back sympathingly, “Hey, aren’t they coming back tomorrow?”

It felt like her whole body lit up and her whole face brightened. She had completely forgotten about her boyfriends return.  “Oh, right.” She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, ashamed that she had forgotten.  

“You’re going to pick them up, right?”

Dara nodded, suddenly excited. “Of course! But, can’t you tag along?”

You scoffed, “Do you even have to ask? They’re my friends too, you know.”

~*~*~*~

The next day, you were waiting outside one of the many gates of Incheon Airport together with your friends.

Dara, Minji and Chaerin were waiting excitedly and they squealed like little kids. Daesung and Seungri were standing next to them, giving them weird looks.

You were sitting on a bench behind your friends, with an arm wrapped around your shoulder. “They look so happy.” You snickered and watched your friends in amusement.

“At least the girls do. Look at Daesung and Seungri, they look like they’re about to kill them.” He chuckled and you could feel his chest vibrate.

You nodded in agreement, “Yet, they still insisted to tag along.”

“Of course, they’re also their friends.” Yongguk said.

A monotone voice spoke through the speakers, saying that the gates will now open. The three girls in front of you jumped up and down excitedly.

You and Yongguk stood up and walked up to your friends. “You excited?” you asked Chaerin. She nodded, “Yes!”

You smiled warmly at her, “Good. Because I would’ve told Seunghyun if you weren’t.” you playfully winked.

People began to pool out of the gate. You craned your neck, trying to see through all of the people. But because of your not so tall height, you found it very difficult.

Suddenly, you felt someone pick you up and slung you over their shoulder and onto their back. You glanced down and saw Yongguk smiling up at you.

You returned the smile, then began to search among of all the people for your three friends. Immediately, you spotted Jiyong’s colorful hair and called his name.  He immediately spun around and spotted you waving frantically at him.

Following him, was Seunghyun and Youngbae.

“Hyojin baby!” Jiyong exclaimed as he approached you. You jumped down from Yongguk’s back and smiled warmly at him and then turned to poke Dara in the side. She spun around, “What?”

You motioned to Jiyong and her eyes widened. “Jiyong!” she exclaimed and ran up to him. Jiyong chuckled and they both met in a bone-crashing hug.

Seunghyun and Youngbae also embraced their lovers in a hug, kissing them repeatedly as well. Daesung and Seungri just rolled their eyes, but had affectionate smiles on their faces. After all, their best friends were back.

~*~*~

After dropping off everyone at their respective place, Yongguk decided to walk you home.  You hadn’t spent so much time with him lately, so you felt like this was a good opportunity to talk to him.

“So, how’s life with the guys?” you asked.

Yongguk shrugged, “It’s good. But I can tell Daesung is pretty annoyed with us sometimes.”

“Why so?”

“Well, Zelo and Himchan kind off had an argument yesterday and kind off broke a window. And Jongup is walking around the house half- ” Yongguk admitted. Your eyes widened, “They did what? Seriously, I will talk to them later.”

“But honestly, you can’t do anything about Jongup. That’s just who he is.”

You gave Yongguk a look, “It surprises me that he never did that when I used to live with you guys.”

“That’s because he was too shy. Seriously, if you think Jongup is innocent, you think wrong.”

You chuckled and shook your head, “I’ll believe that when I’ll see it.”

You reached your house and luckily, your parents were already asleep. Yongguk wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. “You know, I really miss the times when we used to live together. We saw each other every day and we didn’t have to sneak around, afraid that anyone would see us.”

You had to admit, you missed it too. Life was so easy when you were living on Mato. No worries. “Me too. But, we can meet up, all six of us, someday. Right?”

Yongguk thought for a bit, “Nah, I prefer having you to myself like this.” He showed his gummy smile. You chuckled and slapped his chest lightly, “You greedy alien.”

“Of course.” He mumbled and leaned in and pressed his lips to yours.  You pulled away first, “I’ll see you soon, right?”

He nodded, “Of course.” He pecked your nose and let go. You smiled at him before heading towards your gate, “Bye, Xiexie!”

Yongguk chuckled at the nickname. You had given him that when he and the others had showed you their ‘true forms’. “Bye, yeobo.” He waved at you and watched you walk into the house and turn the lights on.

With a satisfied smile, he spun around and began to walk back to the big mansion, where his five friends were waiting for him.

-------

Sorry for not updating in a while, but some personal stuff happened. 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!