Nothing to joke about

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

”Princess~ Where are you hiding?”

At the sound of the familiar voice, your eyes slowly pried open.  Groggily, your eyes scanned the room.

Eventually, you and Youngjae had fallen asleep on the couch. You two had been playing chess and you got annoyed because he beat you everytime, so you got grumpy and decided to take a nap.

You shifted uncomfortably. It was getting too hot with Youngjae holding you.

“Honey, where are you?” You recognized the voice as Yongguk. So Yongguk and Himchan was here?

“Hyung, maybe they went out?” Zelo’s calm tone was heard through the house. “Yeah, right.” Daehyun scoffed. “I saw both Youngjae and Hyo- baby’s shoes by the door, they must be in here.”

You tried to get up from the couch, but you felt Youngjae’s grip tighten. “Ssh, pretend to sleep.” He mumbled tiredly and gently pushed your head back onto his arm.

You rolled your eyes with a cluck of your tongue, but still closed your eyes and started to breathe even.

“I think I heard something from the living room.” Jongup said, followed by footsteps approaching.

The footsteps stopped just in front of the couch and you had to hold the urge to not open your eyes.

“Aw, how sweet.” You could hear Himchan making a puking sound, followed by some chuckles.

“There’s something wrong about this picture.” Yongguk tapped his chin.

Suddenly, you felt Youngjae’s grip around your waist and your potential pillow disappear, followed by loud complaints from Youngjae. “Hey! Let me go!”

“We let you alone with princess for a few hours and this is what you do? Sleep with her?” Himchan growled and cracked his knuckles.

“We were just sleeping, for God’s sake!”

“Yeah, right.” Daehyun scoffed.  “I’ve said it before, I’m going to be her first, so stop trying.”

“Hey, who said that!?”

“Me, didn’t you hear it?”

“That’s unfair! You already got her first kiss! No way that you’re gonna get to take away her ity.”

“I’m sorry, but I believe that’s up to me.”

“Hyojin!” “Princess!” “Honey!” “Baby!” “Baby doll!” “Darling!” six different  voices exclaimed as they saw you, standing right before them.

“I can’t believe that you’re actually discussing who I’m going to give my ity to.” You glared at the aliens.

“Baby, you know we don’t mean it like that.” Daehyun calmly said.

Still, you were mad. It was none of their business who of them you slept with first. Even though they are your boyfriends, you hated to choose.

If it happened, it would happen naturally and when you felt ready. Not when they wanted to, how selfish that may sound.

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes. “My parents will be home soon and I’m gonna sleep over at Dara’s place, so I think you should go. Sorry.” You meekly shrugged.

Youngjae blinked at you, “But you told me that you were gonna sleep at our house tonight.”

“Well, there was a change of plans.” You curtly said and exited the living room.

The six aliens blinked, surprised at your change of mood. “She’s not mad, right?” Zelo asked.

“Idiot!” Yongguk slapped the back of the youngest head. “Of course she’s mad! Who wouldn’t be if someone else was deciding who you were going to lose your ity to.”

Jongup anxiously glanced up the stairs. You had almost ran up to your room and slammed the door shut. *I hope she’s not mad..well, at least not that mad.*

Five minutes later, you stepped out of your room, adjusting the straps on your backpack while walking down the stairs.

“Are you already going?” Daehyun asked. You nodded without looking at him.

“Are you mad, princess?” Himchan slightly frowned.

“Me? Mad? Pfft, never.” You scoffed and rolled your eyes, heading towards the front door.

“You sure? Because you’re acting quite different from before.” Zelo pointed out.

You slipped on your sneakers and gave them a look, “I’m not mad, ok? I’m just in a hurry. So I have to go now, I’ll see you later? Bye. You know where the door is. ” You gave all the aliens a small wave before you stepped out of the house and closed the door behind you.  

“Whew, I thought she was mad!” Zelo breathed out in relief.

“You idiot, of course she’s mad! Didn’t you see that look in her eyes? She looked like she wanted to kill us!” Youngjae hissed.

“But she said she wasn’t mad..” Zelo pouted.

“Our maknae sure has a long way to go.” Daehyun clucked his tongue and shook his head.

Jongup worriedly glanced at Yongguk, “Hyung, what do we do?”

Yongguk sighed, “Nothing, I guess. We’ll see what happens.”

~*~*~

To be honest, you hadn’t planned to sleep over at Dara’s place. You were just so mad and annoyed at the aliens that you just blurted the first thing that came into your mind.

You fished up your phone and slid your finger over the screen to unlock it. Quickly, you found Dara’s contact and pressed it.

After a few tones, she picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hi, Dara.”

“Oh, Hyojin! What’s up? You sound awfully different..did something happen?”

You sighed. *Damn this girl.* “No, nothing. Just a bit tired.”

She sounded a bit unsure, “Okay.”

“Are you doing anything tonight?” you then asked.

“No, Jiyong’s having a guy’s night with the others and mom and dad are at some dinner. Why?”

“I was wondering if maybe I could crash at your place tonight?”

It was silent for a while and you were afraid she had fainted. “Hello? You still there?”

“OHMYGOD! OF COURSE YOU CAN! BE MY GUEST! OH, I CAN CALL CHAERIN AND MINJI AND WE CAN HAVE A SLEEP OVER!” she excitedly said on the other line.

You chuckled and nodded to yourself, “That would be fun.”

“Ohmygod, it’s going to be awesome! When are you coming?”

“Ehm, is now good?”

“Of course! So I’ll see you soon, right?”

“Right.”

“Okay, bye!”

“Bye.”

----

Sorry for short update, but I'll make a better one tomorrow^^