Lotte world!

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

Big Bang - Sunset Glow

 

”Hey, guess what?!” Zelo bounced into your room.

“Yah, get out!” Himchan growled and threw a pillow at the youngest alien. You groaned tiredly and rolled over on your stomach, face buried in a pillow.

The morning sun shone through the curtains and hit Himchan right in his handsome face. He made a face and held up his palm in front of his eyes to protect them from the strong sun.

“Hyung, baby, seriously! Guess what Yongguk hyung just said!?” Zelo jumped up and down in excitement.

“What?” Himchan asked, clearly annoyed that he had ruined his and yours sleep. But it was eleven in the morning, so you should’ve gotten up long time ago.

“We’re going to Lotte World!”

At the mention of your favorite place on earth, you shoot up from the bed and stare wide-eyed at Zelo. “Lotte…world?”

Zelo nodded eagerly, “Yeah! He said that we’ll meet by the van in an hour, so hurry up!”

Himchan turned to look at you, “Princess, we don’t have to go if you don’t-“

“LET’S GO TO LOTTLE WORLD, BABY!” you shouted and dashed into your bathroom to get ready. Himchan pouted, then turned to Zelo with a frown. “You just had to ruin my morning with her.”

Zelo shrugged innocently and stuck out his bottom lip, “You’re too clingy. Besides, Yongguk sent me to wake you.” With a small grin, the youngest alien spun around and headed downstairs.

“Stupid maknae. I’ll kill him in his sleep.” Himchan tiredly mumbled and slumped back onto the bed to get some more sleep until you were done.

After fifteen minutes, you stepped out of the bathroom. You had taken an extra long shower because you hadn’t gotten the chance to shower yesterday, because Himchan wouldn’t let you leave his arms during the whole night. (He would just hold you until you both fell asleep whenever it was his turn to sleep with you.)

Himchan looked up from the sea of pillows in your bed. His eyes almost bugged out at the sight in front of him.  You were standing in front of your body-sized mirror, with only a towel wrapped around your petite body and wet hair shielding your back.

You noticed Himchan staring at you in the mirror and turned around, “Come on. It’s not the first time you’ve seen me in a towel.” You rolled your eyes.

“I know and damn, you look hot every time.” He winked and bit his lip.

“Aaand now I feel uncomfortable again. I’ll go and put on some clothes.” You said and headed to the bathroom.

“I’ll come with you!” Himchan called and got ready to leave the bed, but you shut the door quickly and locked it behind you.

~*~*~

“HONEY! ARE YOU READY?” Yongguk called from downstairs.

“I bet Himchan trapped her in the bathroom again..” Youngjae mumbled.

Both Daehyun and Yongguk’s eyes widened in horror. “KIM HIMCHAN! GET DOWN HERE NOW!” Daehyun hollered.

“I’M OLDER THAN YOU, YOU BRAT!” Himchan shouted back as he came down from the stairs.

“Where’s Hyojin?” Jongup asked.

“She’ll be down in a minute.” Himchan assured and flicked his wrist.

“BABY! IF HIMCHAN STRAPPED YOU TO A CHAIR, BLINK ONE TIME AND IF HE DRUGGED YOU, BLINK TWO TIMES!” Zelo called.

“How are you supposed to see if she’s blinking when she’s not even here? .” Youngjae commented.

“What are you guys yelling about? Geez, I’m coming.” You groaned as you descended from the staircase.

The aliens’ faces lit up as they saw you. Jongup smiled brightly and welcomed you in his strong arms, “Good morning, Hyojin.” He pulled away and kissed your forehead.

“Morning, Jongup.” You returned the smile and ruffled his hair.

“Hey, what about we get going instead of standing here and be all lovey-dovey?” Daehyun interrupted and pulled you away from Jongup.

“You jealous alien.” You muttered and shook Daehyun’s arm off you. Daehyun grinned and gave your cheek a sloppy kiss. “Let’s go!” he declared and pumped his fist in the air.

You made a face and wiped off the saliva off your cheek with your sleeve, then followed everyone out to the van.

~*~*~

“WOAH! THIS PLACE IS FREAKING HUGE!” Youngjae’s eyes were wide as bowling balls as he stepped out of the van. 

“Baby, baby! I want to ride that one!” Zelo tugged on your sleeve and pointed at a rollercoaster with big slopes and high tops.

Daehyun gulped and pulled his collar nervously. *I had no idea that the rides were going to be this extreme. I don’t think I can do this..* he glanced to the side and saw your excited face and softened. *Okay, you can do this. For Hyojin.*

“Let’s go and get tickets!” Himchan cheered and you all seven headed to the ticket booth.

After getting the tickets, you pulled the aliens towards the biggest and fastest rollercoaster that Lotte World could offer.

“I’m so excited!” Yongguk exclaimed and almost shook as he sat down in the cart. You just laughed and pulled down the bar over yourself and Daehyun, who sat next to you.

You noticed that he was getting kind of pale and you felt worried. “Daehyun, are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost or something..” you reached up and touched his forehead, which was normally heated.

“I’m-I’m fine, Hyobaby.  Don’t worry.” Daehyun sent you an assuring smile and patted your head.

You frowned, but sat back down. “Okay. But tell me if you start to feel sick or anything!”

Suddenly, the cart began to move forward and you could feel the adrenaline kick in. You looked back and saw Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo in the back wave at you.

Just before the cart was about to go down the big slope, Daehyun suddenly grabbed your hand. You turned to look at him and he looked like he was about to puke any second. Just then, it went up for you. *Daehyun..is afraid of rollercoaster’s?*

“Daehyun, I-“ But you didn’t get a chance to finish you sentence, because just then the cart went down and instead of a sentence, a loud, ear-piercing scream came from your mouth.

Behind you, you could hear Yongguk scream something like “THIS IS THE BEST I’VE EVER DONE!” followed by a loud howl.

By your side, Daehyun was tightly holding onto your hand as if his life depended on it.  He was slipping in and out of consciousness and he felt like he was going to throw up all his organs any second now.

Luckily for him, the cart soon came to a stop. Daehyun quickly lifted away the steel bar and made a run for the restrooms.

“Daehyun? Where are you going?” Jongup called after him. “I’ll go and check up on him.” Youngjae said and jogged after Daehyun.

*I hope he’s okay..* You couldn’t help but to feel a little bit guilty.

“Don’t worry about Daehyun, he’s always been a little..weak.” Yongguk said and rubbed your back comfortably. “Yeah, he’s gonna be alright.” Jongup smiled.

“Baby~ can we get cotton candy?” Zelo tugged on your sleeve. “Soon, let’s just wait until Daehyun comes back.” You said.

“Princess, I don’t think he’s going anywhere soon. Come on, we won’t be gone long.” Himchan took your hand and caressed your knuckles with his thumb.

You sighed and looked at Yongguk and Jongup, “We’ll back in five minutes. Can you just wait here until Dae and Jae returns?”

“Of course, Hyojin.” Jongup smiled warmly at you. “Thanks.” You said before Zelo and Himchan dragged you away to the cotton candy stand.

“I want the blue one!” Zelo exclaimed. “I want the pink one!” Himchan said and the lady behind the cart took two cones and began to swirl the pink and blue cotton around them.

“Here ya go.” She handed the two treats to the two aliens, who accepted them with big smiles. You pulled out a few bills from your wallet and handed them to the lady.

“You happy now?” you asked them as you walked back to the restrooms.

Himchan and Zelo happily nodded as they stuffed with their faces.

As you got closer to the restrooms, you spotted Yongguk and Jongup, chatting next to Youngjae and Daehyun.  He looked less pale now and he looked actually kind of relieved.

“Daehyun!” you called and waved at the alien. He turned around and his face lit up as he saw you. “Are you alright? I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have forced you to ride the rollercoaster! I had no idea-“ you began to rumble on as you approached him.

“Shh, it’s okay. You didn’t force me; I went on it by my own will. And I should be sorry for not telling you.” Daehyun put his finger on your mouth.

You softened, “But still! This place is practically made out of rollercoasters! What are you going to do while we’re here?”

“I can just sit by and eat some cotton candy, don’t worry about me, darling.” He smiled and pecked your lips gently.

“Hey! Remember, he threw up a few minutes ago! Can you imagine all the things that have been on his lips?” Youngjae remarked and made a face.

“Ew! Honey, don’t touch him!” Zelo stuck out his tongue and swept you away from Daehyun. “Hey, don’t  touch my snugglebutt!”  Daehyun pouted.

“Snugglebutt? Seriously, guys. The nicknames have to stop.” You rolled your eyes.

“They’ll stop when our love for you stops, which is never. So get used to it.” Jongup grinned.

“Dear God..” you hit your face with your palm and groaned in frustration. *You can almost think I’m a part of a cheesy romcom.*

“Can we get on a new ride now or are we going to stand here forever?” Himchan asked and blew his bangs in annoyance.

You glanced at Daehyun, who still looked a bit pale, then back at the other aliens. “You guys go, I’ll stay here with Daehyun.”

Daehyun stared wide-eyed at you and so did the others. “Baby doll, you don’t have to stay with me, you can go-“

“Yeah, you can go with us and leave the puking-monster behind!” Zelo agreed.

“Yah, I’m not a puking-monster!”

You shook your head and crossed your arms over your chest, “It’s okay. We can ride something later, you guys go on and have fun.” You sent them an assuring smile.

“You sure that it’s okay?” Yongguk looked at you worriedly. You nodded and gave him a thumb up, “100%!”

“Okay then, LET’S GO!” the leader hollered and rushed off, the five other aliens following him like puppies.

“You know, I could’ve managed to be alone here. “ Daehyun poked you in the side playfully.

“I know. But that wouldn’t be as much fun.” You said and gave him a look.

“So you’re saying that being here with you is fun? Oh, the joy.” Daehyun joked.

“Shut up. Let’s go.” You grabbed his arm and gently pulled him towards a ride that would fit this nauseous alien.

“Where are you taking me, baby doll?” Daehyun curiously asked.

“You’ll see.” You grinned.

A few minutes later, you arrived in front of your most favorite ride in the whole wide world.

“A merry-go-round? Seriously, what are you? Five?” Daehyun raised a mocking brow.

“Shut up.” You playfully shoved him and got up on one of the horses. Daehyun chuckled and shook his head, then sat down behind you.

“Sir, the horse is made for one person, you’ll have to-“

Daehyun sent a killing glare at the worked, who nervously gulped and left to turn on the ride. Pleased, Daehyun wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his head into your hair.

“What’s with you, all of a sudden? You’re acting like Himchan.” You chuckled.

“We’re all a little like Himchan.”

“Wow, so deep man.” 

-------

I'M SO SORRY

BUT MY COMPUTER'S BEEN GONE THE WHOLE WEEK AND I ONLY HAD A CHANCE TO UPDATE WHEN I WAS AT A FRIENDS PLACE BUT THEN I UPTADED ANOTHER FIC AND I'M SORRY

therefor i wrote a bit longer chapter this time, just to make it up to you~ 

wow, i'm such a good author

or

anyhow, subscribers and comments are loved to death!