Girls night

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

Happy birthday to our dear dancing machine, Jongup! Rejoice fangirls, HE IS NOW LEGAL! 

And just because it's his birthday, I'll dedicate the next chapter to our dear puppy ^^

 

Seo In Guk & Eunji - All for you

 

”Again, remind me why you decided to light up our day by paying us a visit?” Chaerin raised a brow and popped a chip in .

You gave her a look, “What do you mean by that?”

She shrugged, “Nothing. It’s just that ever since your dear aliens came along, you’ve been spending less and less time with us. To be honest, it’s hurtful.”

“Well, you’ve been hanging out with your respective boyfriends so you’re as guilty as I am.” You held up your hands, “No offence.”

Minji pouted, “But-“

“Girls, let’s not quarrel. Let’s just be happy that we finally got some girl-time!” Dara cheered and held up her glass of coke.

You and the two other girls smiled and nodded, also holding up your glasses and bringing them together. “For no boys!”

“No boys!”

All of you gulped down the liquid and put the glasses back down on the floor. “So,” Dara began and wiped with her sleeve. “Are you and the aliens in an argument or something?”

You blinked, baffled, “What? No, why would we?” you asked, not realizing your voice breaking.

Minji and Chaerin nudged each other and wiggled their eyebrows at you. Dara also gave you a look, “You so are! What happened?”

You sighed and shook your head. There was no use to deny it to them, they could read you like an open book. After all, they were your best friends.

“Well, they’re arguing about which one of them that’s going to take away my ity.” You admitted. “And I just feel like they’re pushing me. I have no idea when I’m going to lose my v-card and when they discuss it 24/7 isn’t really helping me.” You groaned and rubbed your temples.

“Aw, honey.” Chaerin patted your back soothingly and shook her head. “It must be difficult to have six guys, no aliens, to compete for something like that…I can’t imagine.”

“And their hormones are constantly racing, making the more erted than normal boys.” You added.

“Dayum.” Minji breathed out. Dara sent her a look, then turned back to you. “Look, it may sound stressing and awful, but they all love you very much and they’re probably just like that because they want to prove how much they love you.”

You nodded, “I know, but still.”

Chaerin chuckled and ruffled your hair, “They care for you, that’s all.”

You smiled. *They’re really amazing, my friends.*

Suddenly, you heard something hit lightly against the window. All of your heads shoot up and looked at the window.

There was another hit and you got up to see what it was. What you saw standing outside, made your face break into a wide smile.

“What is it?” Minji also got up to see what was going on. You opened the window, before the aliens could throw another pebble.

“Hey, what are you doing?” you called.

“Ha! I said that she was here!” Youngjae yelled in Daehyun’s face.

“Hyojin, please don’t be mad at us!” Zelo called.

“Yeah, we’re sorry for not taking notice of your feelings regarding your ity!” Jongup added.

You mentally face palmed yourself. This was a small neighborhood and you knew people were going to stare and think what the hell these boys were talking about.

“We respect whoever you choose! Even though I would be glad if you picked me.” Himchan winked, which earned an elbow in his stomach from Yongguk.

“Anyhow, we’re really sorry.” Yongguk softly said. “You know we never would hurt you.”

You melted at their apology and just stood there, smiling like an idiot.

“Hyo-baby, do you accept our apologies?” Daehyun asked, eyes wide as a puppy’s.

You chuckled and nodded. Who could say no those cute eyes?

The aliens beamed brightly at you, high-fiving each other.

“Here we go again.” Minji sighed and rolled her eyes. Chaerin and Dara chuckled and smiled affectionately at you, “As we said.”

“Can you come down so that we can talk to you properly? People are starting to stare..” Youngjae glanced around and indeed, people were poking their heads out of their houses to see the handsome boys.

You glanced back at your three friends, then back at your boyfriends. “Sorry, girls night. We can talk tomorrow, ok?”

Himchan was about to protest, but Jongup socked his elbow into his stomach before he could say anything, “Sounds  good. I’ll call you.” He formed a phone with his fingers and held it by his ear.

You nodded, then closed the window and turned to face your three best friends.

“You..Actually ditched them..for us?” Minji gaped at you.

“Of course, bros before hoes.” You grinned.

“That’s our Hyojin!” Chaerin patted your back hardly and you coughed in response.

~*~*~*~