Feeling better

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

Apink - U You

 

Yongguk drove you back home so fast and before you knew it, you were being carried towards your house.  One of your arms was tightly wrapped around Yongguk’s neck and the other one was clutching your stomach in pain.

Jongup immediately came running out of the house with a worried look on his face, “Hey, what happened to Hyojin?” He saw your pained expression and his stomach churned. Yongguk gently held you out and Jongup carefully took you in his arms. The slight movements made nails shoot up your abdomen and you winced.

“Period cramps. I’ll go and warm a towel, could you get her to bed? ” Yongguk asked as he got inside.  Jongup nodded and took careful steps towards the house, afraid any sudden actions would make the pain worse.

When Jongup got inside, he was met with a frantic Himchan who was pacing back and forth. He spotted you and Jongup and he let out a small yelp. “Hyojin, how are you?” he quietly asked, afraid the sound of someone’s voice would hurt you. “I heard what happened, do you need anything?”

You lifted your head and weakly shook your head, “I’m fine, I just need to rest.” A small, faint smile spread across your face.  Himchan nodded understandingly and shuffled to the kitchen, thinking he could cook you something.

Jongup carried you up to your room and gently laid you down on your bed. He pulled the covers over your tiny body and adjusted your pillow. You were almost asleep by now and could only make out the sound of Jongup softly talking to you.

He was whispering soothing words to you while your stomach. The warmth made the pain ease slightly and you relaxed.

“Here’s the towel.” Yongguk entered the room with the hot towel. Jongup removed his hand and you furrowed your brows, but soon felt something else warm taking its place and your expression softened.

Yongguk and Jongup soon heard your even breathing and realized you had fallen asleep.  Jongup sat down on a chair next to your bed and caressed your hand tenderly. *Feel better soon, Hyojin.*

“I almost lost it when Daehyun called and said I had to come and get Hyojin.” A bitter chuckle escaped Yongguk’s lips. “But when he said it was only period cramps, I slightly relaxed. I know, cramps are just as bad as a fever or a concussion, I just thought something really had happened, you know?”

Jongup nodded, understanding perfectly what Yongguk meant.  They all had been very jumpy and wary the last days and they didn’t know why. It was as if they sensed something was weird and off, but hey had no clue what. They were confused and extra protective of you.

“Hyojin, I didn’t know what you wanted so I made all of your favorite dishes! Hyojin?” Himchan burst into the room with a tray full of food. His face softened when he saw you sleeping. “She fell asleep.” He breathed out.

“Yeah. She can eat when she wakes up.” Jongup said. Himchan set the tray down on your desk went to examine your face. His eyes traveled down to the warm towel on your stomach. “It must being a girl at times like these.” Jongup and Yongguk silently agreed.

“Well, I have to go and check the van. I think something happened while I was driving back here. Let me know if she gets worse.” Yongguk explained and left the room with an anxious glance at you.

“I’ll go and put the food in the fridge so it won’t turn bad. Is it okay to leave you with her?” Himchan asked Jongup, who nodded in response. Never would he not be okay to be alone with you.

Himchan nodded and left with the food, leaving Jongup alone with you in the room.

Jongup felt something cold brush against his arm. He looked up and noticed that your window was open. *Wasn’t it closed earlier?* he furrowed his brows in thought and went to close it.

You sighed in your sleep and rolled to the other side of the bed. Jongup walked up to you and knelt down by the bedside. “Chicken…Zelo..Tree…” you mumbled.

Jongup chuckled and swept your bangs out of your face with a caring smile on his face. His heart pumped with love and his stomach had butterflies. 

“Hey, Yongguk! How many times have I told you to NOT clamper in here with your dirty shoes!?” he heard Himchan nag from the first floor.

“Calm down, I’ll clean it up later.”

“No, you always say that but you never do and then I’m forced to clean it up!”

Jongup could almost hear Yongguk rolling his eyes. “Himchan, all I want is to have a coke in peace, is that too much to ask for?”

You stirred in your sleep and Jongup frowned. *If they’re going to keep on screaming, they’ll wake up Hyojin.* he stood up and went down to tell his older comrades to quiet down.

Outside your window, a boy held onto the waterspout for his dear life. He had in the last minute managed to throw himself away from the window and successfully grabbed the first thing he could.

He glanced to the side and saw your sleeping face through the window. *She didn’t wake up, thank God.* he sighed in relief. You looked so peaceful, just lying there with no care-

The sound of something snapping broke him out of his trance. He looked up and saw that the pipe slowly began to break because of the weight.  “Oh shi-“Without any warning, the pipe snapped in the middle and the boy went plunging down.

A small, thin and a not so manly yelp escaped his lips. He quickly held his palm towards the ground and a pile of snow appeared on the ground.  With another yelp, he landed safely in the white powder with nothing but a small thud.

The boy’s spiky hair poked out of the pile and it looked like a shark fin. “Close one.” He sighed in relief as his head popped up. *Just hope no one heard that. I should get out of here.* He glanced up to your bedroom window, then his heel and strutted away.

~*~*~*~

“HYOBABY, I’M HOME!” Daehyun hollered as the door to the house burst open. Behind him, Zelo and Youngjae brushed past him. They threw off their shoes and went to find Yongguk to ask how you were doing.

“She’s been sleeping ever since she got home. She must’ve been really tired.” Yongguk said, head in the van’s hood, with a screwdriver in left hand and a small can of motor oil in the other.

“Did she eat?” Youngjae asked. Yongguk shook his head, “No, Himchan tried to make her eat lunch earlier, but she just kept on sleeping.”

Zelo leaned against the van’s fender and accidentally pushed away the support pole to the hood. The heavy metal object crashed down right on Yongguk’s head and he dropped the screwdriver and the oil splashed all over Daehyun’s clothes. 

“CHOI JUNHONG!” Yongguk roared and pushed up the hood, glaring daggers at the young alien. Zelo gulped nervously and he swore he could see flames in Yongguk’s eyes.

“Do you have any idea how much this shirt cost?” Daehyun yelped and grabbed a nearby cloth and desperately tried to wipe the black, sticky mess off his white sweater.

“What’s going on in there?” Himchan’s head poked inside the garage. Yongguk scowled in annoyance and rubbed his neck, which was red now. “Nothing.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Zelo ruined my Chanel sweater!” Daehyun accusingly pointed at Zelo. “Now, who held the oil in the first place?” Zelo nodded towards Yongguk.

Daehyun was going to begin ranting, when Himchan opened his mouth to speak again. “The dinner’s ready, so change from those clothes, Daehyun and Yongguk, and come to the kitchen. “ His head disappeared, only to be there in a matter of seconds again. “And Yongguk, remember to take off your shoes this time.”

~*~*~*~

As soon as the boys had sat down by the kitchen table, they all began to scoop the food on their plates. Himchan gave them all a stern look then slammed his fist down at the table. “Guys! Calm down, we still have to wait for Jongup and Hyojin.”

Daehyun looked around and noticed that they were two people short. “Will she wake up?”

Youngjae rolled his eyes, “You make it sound like she’s dead. Of course she’ll wake up. If she’s a good mood or not as another thing, though.”

“I will let you know that my mood is very good, thank you very much.” A sarcastic voice dryly said behind them. They turned around and saw you and Jongup standing in the doorway.

“Hyojin!” Zelo beamed and went to greet you. “How are you feeling?” he asked as he pulled you into a hug. “Better. Thank you for your concern.” You smiled thankfully at him. “I’m also good, thank you for asking.” Jongup dryly said, but only loud enough for you to hear.

You all sat down by the table and began to eat. Himchan had cooked your favorite meal and you enjoyed every bite of it.

“So, Hyojin, are you planning on going to school tomorrow?” Daehyun asked and sipped his water. “Well, I feel a lot better now, only after taking a nap, so I think so.” You said.

“So soon? I was expecting you stay a while at least..” Himchan pouted sadly. “Himchan, it’s only period cramps, not Swine Flu.” You snickered.

Youngjae chortled and Himchan gave him a look to shut up.

“By the way, what month is it?” Jongup then asked. You raised a brow, “It’s August. Why?”

“When I was taking out the trash, I could swear I saw some snow.” Jongup shrugged. Youngjae also raised a brow, “Jongup, are you taking drugs?”

“What? No, absolutely not! I must’ve just been hallucinating.” Jongup said. “Yeah. Why would there be snow, in August? Hell, there’s barely any snow here in Seoul in the winter.” You chuckled and shook your head, dismissing the subject.

Yongguk furrowed his brows in thought. *She’s right. Jongup must’ve seen wrong or something. There can’t be snow here.* But the thought still wouldn’t leave his mind for the rest of the night.