Mysterious-food-court-guy strikes again!

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

EXO-M - History

 

 

The following morning, your bad mood was as good as gone. You barely had any memory of the events. Only that you were mad at Daehyun for some reason, but you thought it was nothing.

Whistling blissfully, you skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, where your two parents were putting out breakfast.

“Good morning, dear. Did you and Dara have a good time yesterday?” Your mother asked as she served your dad a cup of coffee. 

You nodded, “Yup, but she got a little sick after riding the rollercoasters.” You giggled, thinking of Daehyun.

Your dad lowered the newspaper he was reading and looked at you with a raised brow, “Did Sandara get sick because of the rollercoasters?” he scoffed. “She must’ve really been sick. I can’t remember the last time she threw up because of rollercoasters.”

You nervously laughed and poured yourself a glass of water, “Yeah, I know right.” *If only he knew..*

“By the way darling, it’s been a long time since we saw Himchan here. Is everything okay?” Ms. Gong worriedly asked and sat down by Mr. Gong, who glared at his wife. “Please, darling, don’t talk about those things in the morning.” He mumbled and went back to read his newspaper.

You shook your head as you sipped your water, “Nope, everything’s fine. “

“You didn’t break up?” she asked further and eyed you. Your dad looked up, hope in his eyes. Again, you shook your head and Mr. Gong frowned.  “Nope, we’re still dating.” *It’s been some time since we were together, just the two of us though..* you thought.

“Good. You two are so cute together!” Your mother squealed and clapped her hands. She noticed her husband’s sour face and elbowed him in the stomach, which made him glare at her. “What?”

“I just said that Himchan and Hyojin are cute together. Do you have anything to add?”

Mr. Gong cleared his throat and turned to you with a serious face and said “Right. Dump him.”, then went back to his newspaper.

Ms. Gong groaned in frustration and slammed her face with her palm and shook her head. You snickered put your empty glass by the sink, “I still love you dad. And no, I won’t dump him.” You blew him a playful kiss, then sauntered out of the kitchen and to the front door.

Before you exited the house, you could hear your dad mumble “That little rascal. If he touches her I will be the first one to neuter-“

“GOODBYE MOM AND DAD, I’LL BE BACK SOON!” you called as you closed the door quickly behind you.

Inside, you could hear your dad freaking out and your mom’s hysterical laughter. *My family’s mental.* you clucked your tongue and shook your head. *But so am I.*

Today was one of those typical summer days. Sun shining, birds singing, a calm breeze and probably everyone was gonna spend this day by the beach. Well, that excludes you.

Today you had nothing planned. You were just going to take the day as it came and see what was going to happen. But you had one thing planned though; The sun was killing you and you were now heading towards a vending machine for some soda.

You quickly found one, just around the corner. But as you were searching through your pockets, you realized you had forgotten all your money back home.

“Shoot.” You cursed for yourself and kicked the machine. A sharp pain hit your toe and you cursed again, while holding your hurting toe while jumping on one leg to keep your balance.

Behind you, you could hear a light chuckle. Surprised, you spun around, still on one leg and stared at the stranger, who still seemed slightly familiar. “Who are you?” you bluntly asked, not caring if you sounded rude. You were in too much pain to be nice at the moment.

The stranger, who happened to be a male, pouted. “Really? You don’t remember me? I was the one who gave you money so that you could buy your precious food.”

Your eyes widened in realization and you lost your balance on your foot, resulting in you plunging towards the vending machine.

“OUCH!” you yelled when you felt your head hit the hard metal. The boy was quickly by your side, examining your head. You had only hit your forehead, but he could see a bump growing.

You looked up and saw the handsome males face a few inches away from yours.  He looked down from your forehead and met eyes with you. *Darn..her eyes are really beautiful.* he couldn’t help but to be mesmerized.

You cleared your throat awkwardly and he snapped out of his daze. He stood up and held out his hand. You hesitantly took it and he pulled you up.

“Thanks.” You said and rubbed your forehead. You could feel a lump there. *Oh great, now they will ask me what happened. Gah, and I don’t feel like explaining this guy.* you eyed the male in front of you. “I still haven’t forgiven you for stealing my food.”

The boy snickered, “I didn’t expect you too, either. That’s why I’m inviting you to have dinner with me, as a proper apology.” He grinned.

You made a face, “Thanks but no thanks, I’m taken.”

Once again, he snickered. “I didn’t mean it like that, just like friends.” He smiled assuringly.

“We’re not friends. I don’t even know your name, or you.” You crossed your arms over your chest. 

The male blew a raspberry, puffing up his cheeks cutely. “You sure is stubborn, Gong Hyojin.”

You froze. “How the hell do you know my name?” *I never told him what my name was.* An eerie feeling spread through your body.

The boy nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head, “I don’t want to sound like a stalker, but-“

“Too late for that, .” You scoffed.

“Ever since I saw you at that food court, I may or may not have looked you up.” He looked away in shame. “And I’m really sorry for that!” he quickly added.

You blinked at him. *Wow..he just turned from creepy to super-duper-mega creepy.* “Don’t sweat it dude, just don’t come near me in the near future, okay? Good, bye.” You curtly said and brushed past him. *Creep. Stalker. Creep. STALKER.*

“Wait, Hyojin-“ he turned around, about to grab your wrist, when he suddenly felt something hit his head. He looked up and met eyes with the most creepiest-looking guy he had ever seen.

You blinked at Himchan in shock, “H-Himchan, what are you-“

Himchan didn’t even look at you, his eyes were set on the much shorter male in front of him. “Who the hell are you?” he growled.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to touch her-“

“ANSWER ME!” Himchan’s eyes were practically burning right now.

The other male gulped nervously and pulled the collar of his shirt, “Xuimin.” He stuttered.

*Xuimin? He’s Chinese? But his Korean is very good.* You thought.  Himchan mumbled something you couldn’t hear, then grabbed the collar of Xuimin’s shirt and pushed him against the vending machine.

You could see that this wasn’t going to end well, so you grabbed Himchan’s arm and desperately tried to pull him away. “Himchan, it’s okay. He didn’t do anything. Come on, let’s go. Please.” You pleaded. 

Himchan let go of Xuimin, who fell to the floor because his knees gave up on him, then let you drag him away. He was still glaring at Xuimin though.

When Xuimin no longer could see the two of you, he shakily breathed out. *All I wanted was to talk to her. Damn, it all went good until that damn Himchan turned up. I really hate those aliens.* he frowned and dusted of his clothes.

You dragged Himchan into a park and pulled him down on a bench with you. “What was that about? He wasn’t going to do anything you know.”

Himchan had calmed down slightly, but he was still curious about that boy. Why did he seem so familiar? “I know..I just..got a little carried away.” He admitted.

You sighed and ranked your hand through your hair. “How did you find us, anyway?”

“I just passed by, when my ears picked up your voice and I followed it.” He casually shrugged. “By the way, who was that dude? Was he trying to hurt you?” Himchan looked at you.

You shook your head and told him about Xuimin. How he stole your food and how he then tried to make you go out with him. “He’s completely harmless though.” You added.

Himchan blew a raspberry. *You could never be too careful. * “From now on, whenever you’re going out, you have to have someone with you.” *I don’t want you to run into him alone. Who knows what he can do.*

Your jaw fell to the ground. “Just a friendly reminder that I’m not a baby. I don’t need a babysitter or a guardian!”

“You have no saying in this.”

“Wow, you are such a considerate boyfriend.” You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.  Himchan softened. “I’m only doing this because I care for you. You have no idea how worried I am whenever I’m not with you, afraid that something may happen to you.”

“Ever heard of trust?” you remarked. “But I get it. Thanks for worrying about me.” You meekly smiled. *I know they care for me, I shouldn’t be mad at them. After all, they’re the reason that I’m still alive.* your thoughts wandered off when Kai almost had thrown you over a cliff on Exo.

 Himchan smiled and ruffled your hair, “That’s my girl. So now, what do you suggest we do this fine day, my love?”

You made a face at the name, “You’re starting to sound like Daehyun.”

“Speaking of which, are you still mad at him?” he asked and tilted his head. You blinked at him, “Mad at him? For what?”

Himchan told you about the events last night. “Oh, now I remember. And to answer your question, no, I’m not mad.”

“Well, Daehyun still thinks you are. And therefore,  he’s gonna make it up to you.”

“Make it up to me? How?” you curiously tilted your head, like a puppy. 

“That, my dear princess, is why I was going out in the first place. I’m here to you, milady.” Himchan bowed 90 degree. You had to stiffen your giggles, because this was so different from the Himchan you knew.

“Where are we going, sire?” you took Himchan’s hand and stood up.

“That,” Himchan put his arm behind your back and the other one under your legs and lifted you up, “is secret information, miss.”