So cheesy

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

B.A.P - Crash

 

You slammed your head against your desk repeatedly. “I-hate-this.” You muttered with ever hit.

Zelo frowned and put his hand on the desk so that your head hit is palm instead. “Stop that, you’re hurting your pretty head.”

“There is nothing pretty about my head. It’s full of rubbish.” You muttered.

“Don’t say that. Your head is full of love and food.” Zelo smiled. You looked up at him, “Har-har.” You dryly laughed and sat up straight.

He blinked at you, “What?”

Shaking your head, you went back to finish your worksheet.

Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You fished it up and saw that it was a text from Himchan.

Yah!!!! When are you coming back home? T^T I miss my princess~

You chuckled and put your phone back.

“Who was it from?” Zelo curiously peeked over your shoulder.

“Chan-chan. He was wondering when we’re coming back.”

Zelo sighed in annoyance and flicked his pencil between his fingers. “We’ve been going to school for almost a two months now, he should be used to not having you in the house during the days.”

“We? I’ve been going here for three years.” You sent him a look. “It’s you who’s been going here for two months.”

Zelo grinned and quickly pecked your cheek, “Two months without being separated from my jagi.”

You rolled your eyes but smiled affectionately at him, “You’re acting like Hyun-hyun.”

He frowned at the nickname, “Hyun-hyun? What about my nickname?” he pouted.

“You always nagged at me for not calling you Zelo, so suit yourself mister.” You made a face and finished your worksheet and got up to give it to the teacher.

“Good, you may leave.” The teacher said without looking up from the paper.

You sent Zelo a mocking wink before leaving the classroom.

Zelo, whos worksheet was long from finished, quickly grabbed his pen and messily tried to finish it.

~*~*~*~

You bid your farewell to Zelo and entered your house. Zelo sadly watched you leave, then turned around, heading to his own place.

“I’m home!” You called out. No reply.

On the kitchen counter, there was a sticky note. You picked it up and read,

Hi sweetie! Your father and I went to your grandmother for the weekend, so you have the whole house to yourself. Don’t throw any parties or else we might just take away your internet connection. Love, mom and dad!

You chuckled and put the note back. Like you ever would hold any parties. The thought of getting drunk still didn’t appeal to you and you shuddered.

You fished up your phone and quickly composed six texts.

Ten minutes later, six extremely handsome aliens were standing outside your door, knocking repeatedly.

“Calm down, hyung.” Jongup sent his older comrade a look.

“WHY ISN’T SHE OPENING!?” Himchans eyes were wide as bowling balls as he hit his fist on the door.

“She’s probably in bed with some guy Zelo hooked her up with.” Youngjae sarcastically snickered.

Himchan stared at Youngjae and he knocked more rapidly on the door, “PRINCESS! PLEASE DON’T CHEAT ON ME! I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!”

Yongguk sent Youngjae a dry look, “Was that really necessary?”

Youngjae held back laughter, “Yes, it was called for.”

“JAGIYA! PLEASE DON’T CHEAT ON US!”

Just then, the door opened and revealed you, fully dressed and hair in a messy ponytail. Nothing indicated that you had been having any physical contact with anyone.

“Stop screaming! The neighbors must think you’re crazy!” you hissed and pulled everyone into the house.

Himchan immediately attacked you with hugs and kisses, “THANK YOU LORD FOR NOT MAKING MY PRINCESS CHEAT ON ME!”

You looked at him as if he was crazy, and then pushed him away gently. “Why would I cheat on you? Do you doubt my love for you?”

Jongup frantically shook his head and grabbed your shoulders, “No, Himchan is just stupid.” He chuckled and pulled you into a hug.

“Hey! That’s hyung, you brat!” Himchan snapped.

Jongup pulled back and pecked your nose, “Hi, Hyojin. How was school?”

You nodded, “It was good.”

“Jagi, don’t lie.” Zelo butted in. Jongup sent you a worried look. You sighed and shook your head, “The teacher scolded me for not paying attention.”

“Didn’t she also-“

“Maknae please shut up.” You sent Zelo a glare.

“Only if you kiss me ~” he puckered up his lips and wiggled his like he had a tail.

Yongguk pushed Zelo aside and stretched his arm out at you, “Hello, yeobo.”  You entered his arms and wrapped your own around his waist. “Hi, Yongguk.”

“How are you feeling today?” he pulled away and kissed your forehead affectionately. “Isn’t that the same question that Jongup asked?” you raised a brow.

“No, it is a completely different one, yeobo.” He pecked your nose with a small grin.

“You’re just being weird, hyung.” Daehyun stated and pulled you away from the leader.  “As per usual.” You gave Daehyun an amused look.

Daehyun nodded and pecked your lips, “Indeed, cupcake.”

Youngjae made a face, “How sweet. I hate it.” He mumbled and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and kissed your cheek. His lips lingered there longer than they should be, earning complaints from the others.

Youngjae chuckled and pulled away, “You’re just jealous.”

“Yes, very.” Zelo pouted and crossed his arms cutely.

You chuckled and walked over to the sulking maknae, excluding yourself, and hugged him. “Even though I saw you for about ten minutes ago.”

“I still missed you! Every second without you is like hell.” He pecked your lips and pulled away with a pout. You chuckled and ruffled his hair, “Maknae is so cheesy.”

“You love it though.”

“Shut it, Youngjae.”

~*~*~*

There was a few knocks on the front door. You looked up, confused. You weren’t expecting anyone.

“Did you invite anyone?” Jongup asked. You shook your head and got up from the couch, heading towards the front door.

“Hello?” you greeted nervously as you opened the door.

“AYO WHAT’S UP!?” Seungri greeted as he attacked you with a bone-crushing hug.

“Seungri? What are you doing here?” you asked and pushed him away.

“Wow, that’s a warm welcome.” Daesung rolled his eyes and entered the house. “I expected a ‘Omo, daesungie oppa! I’m so glad to see you!’” he demonstrated with a squeaky voice.

“Sorry. But what are you doing here?”

“We heard your parents were gone for the weekend and we were seriously offended when you didn’t call us, or me.” Daesung gave you a disapproving look.

“How did you find out?”

“Well, when you live in the same house as those six boyfriends of yours, you can’t expect me not to over-hear some things.” Daesung shrugged.

You hit your face with your palm. Yup. You were so gonna talk to those aliens later about the volume of their voices.

“Baby doll, why are you taking so long?” Daehyun walked in and froze when he saw Daesung and Seungri.  “What are they doing here?”

“You tell me. You were the ones who told them about my parents.” You sent him a glare.

Daehyun stared at Daesung, “Yah, you shouldn’t eavesdrop on people’s conversations.” He scolded.

“You were the one to talk like you had noise damage!” Daesung defended.

The rest of the aliens had heard the commotion and went to see what was going on.

“What are those two doing here? Princess, I thought that we were going to spend some time alone tonight.” Himchan gave you a confused look.

Seungri made a face, you glared at him. “Not what you think.”

“Anyhow, we can see that we’re clearly not wanted, so I guess we’ll leave.” Daesung heaved and exaggerated sigh and grabbed Seungri’s arm, heading towards the door.

Guilt washed over you. “Wait!” you called. The two spun around. “Do you want to watch a movie or something..?” The aliens mentally cursed your kindness.

“YES PLEASE!” Daesung and Seungri nodded and sprinted towards the living room.

“Why did you let them stay?” Youngjae whispered to you. You shrugged, “I felt bad for them. The others have girlfriends and boyfriends and I can imagine how boring it must be to be a third wheel or something.” You admitted. “I feel their pain.” You faked a sniffle.

“But you’re not a third wheel!” Himchan whined.

“Yah, are you guys coming or what? We’re gonna start watching it now!” Seungri called from the sofa. He had sprawled out all over it, leaving no place for you.

“Here, Jinnie baby!” Seungri patted the space between his legs as you entered the room.

“Oh hell no.” Yongguk mumbled and grabbed Seungri by the legs and heaved him off the couch. “Here, yeobo.” Yongguk smiled widely and patted the empty space next to him.

You gave him an unsure look and glanced down at Seungri, who was withering in pain as he clutched his knee, which he had landed on, then sat down next to Yongguk.

“Let’s watch Mean Girls!” Daesung exclaimed and put in the CD into the player.

Yongguk wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. You cuddled up next to him and leaned your head on his chest. When you did this, you could hear Yongguk’s heartbeat speed up.

“Woah, your heart is beating really fast.” You blinked up at Yongguk, who chuckled and kissed the top of your head. “It only does that when I’m around you, yeobo.”

-------

First chapter up! How do you like it? Like I said in the foreword, I'm really excited about writing this fic! I really missed it T^T 

Also, I'm really happy for your comments. I'm glad that you seem to like the sequel, even though I've only posted the foreword...

WHO'S EXCITED FOR RAIN SOUND BTW OMFGLKJSFDLJSKF 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!