Grumpy human

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

Jay Park - Joah

 

”YAAAY, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!” Zelo exclaimed and threw his hands up in the air in excitement.

“Zelo, calm down. People are staring.” You hissed and shoved him in the side with your elbow.

Zelo pouted, but put down his hands and gripped the two handlebars on the horse. The creature went up and down and Zelo had to hold back a grin.

You blew your bangs boridely. Ever since Zelo found out you had taken Daehyun to the merry-go-round, he had turned into a baby and wanted to ride it with you. And so you did, but after the first three times you thought it was enough.

“Zelo, you have to get down. Other kids want to ride it.” Yongguk tried to get Zelo to step down when the ride had stopped.

Jongup held out his hand and you gladly took it. “There you go.” He said as he helped you down from the horse. 

“BUT HYUNG!” Zelo whined and gripped the railing as if his life depended on it. “Zelo, let go!” Himchan groaned as he and Yongguk pulled on the youngest alien two legs.

Youngjae clucked his tongue and turned to you, “So, baby doll, what do you want to ride now?”

You rocked back and forth on your heels and thought for a bit, “I don’t know. It’s getting kinda late and my parents will be home from Grandma soon.”

“Aw, already? We’ve only been here for half an hour!” Daehyun pouted.

“Daehyun, we’ve been here for five hours. Look, they’re closing soon.” You informed.

“Well, if we’re going, can we go grab some food? I’m starving.” Himchan said as he threw the now unconscious Zelo over his shoulder.                                              You sent him a questionable look. “He just hit his head. He’ll wake up soon.” Himchan calmly explained.

“And if not, we’ll just throw him into the van while we eat.” Yongguk shrugged.

“Maybe we could just leave him?” Daehyun suggested.

You sighed, “You guys are so caring of your friend.” Jongup smiled sweetly at you and tucked a strand of hair behind you ear. “Don’t worry, we’ll save some for him.” He whispered.

You blew a small raspberry, but nodded. Jongup smiled and kissed your temple.

“Hey! What are you two whispering about?” Youngjae hollered from afar. He and the others had already begun to walk back to the van, when he noticed that you and Jongup stayed behind. “Come on, or else Daehyun will eat all the food!”

“I can’t guarantee your foods safety!” Daehyun sang.

“Oh hell no. That fatty won’t eat my food.” You mumbled and ran towards the group. Jongup chuckled to himself and followed you.

~*~

“Man, that was some good food!” Himchan proudly patted his still flat stomach.

“I agree. I think I’ll never have to eat again.” Daehyun yawned and stretched out his arms.

“You know that’s a lie.” Yongguk said from the driver’s seat.

Daehyun chuckled and nodded in agreement, “I know.”

In the very back of the van, you and Zelo had turned into grumpy kids. Zelo was mad because the others had left him in the van while they went out and ate. You were made because Daehyun had kept true to his words. He had sure indeed eaten all your food. 

“Stupid hyungs. Stupid Himchan.” Zelo mumbled and kicked the seat in front of him. “Hey!” Youngjae snapped, “Stop kicking the seat!”

“Shut up.” You fired and kicked the seat harder than Zelo did. Youngjae looked at you, confused. “Baby doll, what’s with you all of a sudden? You’ve been acting weird ever since we left the restaurant. “

“We’re just a pair of teenagers that the world, or friends/boyfriends, has turned their back on.” Zelo cried and buried his head in your hair. You sadly nodded and Zelo’s head.

“Turned their back on- Hey, no-one has turned their back on you.” Yongguk looked at you through the rearview mirror.

“Oh really? Well, then tell me who it was who left me here while you others went eating!” Zelo cried. You soothingly patted Zelo’s back and held his hand.

“Zelo, you were unconscious!  And if it’s the food you’re mad about, we brought you some!” Himchan explained.

“But it was cold! And you brought me a freaking salad, I HATE SALAD!”

“Okay, Zelo, we understand that you’re mad. But why is Jinnie acting like someone ate her food?” Daehyun turned around in his seat and tilted his head at you.

You sent him a deathglare. “Oh I don’t know, maybe because SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID!”

“What? Seriously, are you mad about that?” Daehyun asked, almost mockingly.

“You ate all of it! I didn’t even get one bite and let’s not forget that no-one even bothered to share.” You crossed your arms over your chest and looked out the window.

Jongup sadly looked at you. He wanted to share his food with you back there, but you looked so angry that he was afraid you would kill him if he even looked at you.

“So you’re both mad because you didn’t get any food?” Himchan scoffed. “Come on, how old are you? Three?”

“I’m actually two, you dimwit.” Zelo snapped.

“Hey, who gave you permission to talk to me like that?! I’m older than you, you brat!” Himchan growled. 

“Just because you’re older than me doesn’t give you the right to act like an !” Zelo shoot back.

“Why you little-“ Himchan began to get up from the passenger’s seat, but Yongguk violently grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back down. “Calm your proud down! We’re in the car, god damnit!” he shouted.  The whole van fell quiet.

Yongguk exhaled shakily to calm himself down. “Now, can you take this when we get back? My head hurts from all your screaming.”

“Yeah.” Both Zelo and Himchan quietly said. “Good.” Yongguk said and went back to driving.

After the leader’s outburst, no-one dared to say anything.  No-one even dared to move. It was if the leader would explode again if they made the slightest noise.

The uncomfortable silence was broken by the sound of your ringtone. Almost in panic, you quickly fished up your phone and brought it to your ear. “Hello?” your voice almost came out as a whisper and you cleared your throat. “Oh, hi dad.” You softened at the familiar voice of your father on the other line.

The aliens listened carefully to what you were saying.

“I’m on my way back home now, don’t worry. No, I’m just with Dara. We’ve been at Lotte World and ate before we left.  Yeah, sorry for not leaving a note. I understand. Good, bye.” You hung up and put your phone back.

“What did he say?” Zelo quietly asked. “Nothing, just wondered where I was.” You shrugged and turned to look out the window again.

Daehyun pressed his lips into a firm line. He could sense that you were still mad at him. Even though he couldn’t understand that you were mad because of that little thing, he still felt like he had to apologize. He couldn’t stand you being mad at him.

“Hey, Hyojin-“ Daehyun turned around to face you, but the van suddenly came to an abrupt stop. “We’re here!” Yongguk called.

You glanced out and saw your house a few feets away. Swiftly, you quickly got out of the van. “We’ll see you tomorrow, right?” Youngjae asked in anticipation. He could sense that you weren’t completely happy at the moment.

You meekly shrugged, “Sure. Bye.” You gave all of them a quick wave before shutting the door and heading up the street.

 Just as they saw you entering your house, the whole van exploded.

“GOOD JOB, DAEHYUN! NOW SHE’S MAD AT US!”

“MAD AT YOU?! SHE’S MAD AT ME, YOU DIMWIT!”

“WHATEVER. DID YOU SEE HER EYES?! SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WANTED TO KILL ME! GAH, ALL OF THIS IS ZELO’S FAULT!”

“HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!?”

“I DON’T KNOW, I JUST HAVE TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE THAN DAEHYUN.”