Surprise

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

 

Infinite H ft. Bumkey - Special Girl

 

”So they just invited themselves?” Dara asked and took a bite from her sandwhich.

You nodded and rubbed your temples, “They totally ruined everything I had in plan for me and the guys.”

“And what were you planning, may I ask?” Chaerin raised a brow and nudged your side. “Nothing like that!” You yelped and slapped her arm lightly. She chuckled in response and gave you a knowing look, “Yeah, let’s go with that.”

Minji giggled. You sent her a glare and she ducked her head to take a spoon of her soup.

“But where are they now?” Dara asked.

You glanced at your phone, checking what the time was. “Zelo’s class is about to end right now, I think. And I could care less about Daesung and Seungri.”

Chaerin snickered, “What about your other boyfriends?” she wiggled her eyebrows at you.

“Yongguk and Himchan are too lazy and they look too old to be in high school, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup wanted but they also looked to old. I told Zelo that too, but they wanted at least one of them to go to school with me, so that nothing happened.” You rolled your eyes. “And it’s like the fifth time I tell you that. Is your memory really that bad?”

She shrugged, “Excuse me for forgetting things easily.”

“I will never forgive you.” Minji clucked her tongue disapprovingly. Chaerin glared at her and smacked the back of the younger head. “Yah! Respect your elders!”

Minji pouted and rubbed her hand, the spot where Chaerin had hit her, “I miss Youngbae oppa..” 

Dara and Chaerin sighed in unison and shrunk in their seats.

Jiyong, Youngbae and Seunghyun and gone studying abroad to finish their studies and become better at English.  The three girls missed having their respective boyfriends around and you felt bad for them, having six of them and also having one of them going to school with you.

“Cheer up, they’ll be back for graduation so it’s not that much time left.” You tried to cheer them up and patted Dara’s back.

That made the three girls lighten up slightly. “You’re right.” Chaerin said and straightened up. “Oh, look over there.” She spotted a blonde head by the entrance of the cafeteria, searching the room for a certain someone.

“Hey! Over here!” Dara waved her hand at the boy. He spotted the female waving at him and began to approach the table.

“Who are you guys talking to?” You looked up from your plate. You had been too engrossed with your food to notice what your friends were talking about.

“Hi, jagi!” Zelo beamed as he slumped down next to you, pushing Chaerin aside, earning him a few glares from her.

Your face lit up as you saw Zelo and you gave him a quick wave, “Greetings, Zelo.”

“Wow, that’s a nice way to greet your boyfriend.” Chaerin muttered. You sent her a glare.

Zelo blinked at you, “Jagi, why do you always act so different in school? This weekend, you were-“

You quickly covered Zelo’s mouth with your hand. “It would be nice if you’d shut your mouth now.”

“Oh, .” Dara wiggled her eyebrows. “Junhong-ah, please tell us more about the past weekend.” The three girls leaned in, interested to hear what had happened.

You sent Zelo a look, “Utter a sound and I swear to god I will make Yongguk get you kicked out of this school.”

Zelo’s eyes widened in horror and he shook his head frantically. “Good.” You removed your hand and Zelo breathed out in relief. “Jagi, you are so mean.” He faked a sniffle.

“Indeed she is.”

“You haven’t seen nothing yet, Junhong-ah.”

You sent your friends a glare and made a motion to cut their throats on yourself. Minji and Chaerin gulped and went back to eat their food.

Dara chuckled and patted your head, “We’re just like this because we love you, hun.”

“Yeah, sure.” You muttered and stuffed your face with kimchi. Zelo laughed and slung his arm around your shoulders and snuggled his head into your hair, earning a few longing sighs from your female friends.

“Hey girls, let’s leave these two love-birds alone.” Chaerin gave her two friends meaning looks and they nodded. “Wait, don’t leave!” you tried whined, but they had already got up and left the cafeteria.

“Guys~” You whined and pouted, something that you had started to do more often nowadays. “Jagi, aren’t you happy that we finally got to spend some time alone?” Zelo asked and lightly pinched your cheek.

“That’s the problem. I haven’t been spending time with them as much as I used to.” You mumbled and put some fried rice into your mouth.

Zelo thought for a bit, feeling a little bit guilty. “I’m sorry, jagi.”

You sent him a puzzled look, “For what?”

“Ever since me and the hyungs arrived, you haven’t been around your human friends and-“ you brought your finger to his lips, “Stop. It’s not that. It’s school.” You gave him a firm look and removed your finger.

 “So don’t think it’s your fault, because it’s not, okay?”  Zelo nodded and slung his arms around you and hugged you tightly. “I LOVE YOU JAGIYA~”

Everyone on the cafeteria turned to look at the schools famous two love-birds and sighed, both jealous and annoyed.

“Zelo, stop it! People are staring!”

“So what? They’re just jealous because you’re not available for other males anymore.”

“No, they probably want to rip our throats out for PDA.” You said and pushed the attached alien away.

Zelo quickly leaned in and gave you a sloppy kiss, earning complaints from the table next to yours. 

~*~*~*~*~

“Yes mom, I’ll be home by eight.” You rolled your eyes as you spoke to your mother on phone.

“Okay, good luck with the studying! Tell Dara that I said hi! Bye sweetie! ” her cheerful voice squeaked on the other line before she hung up.

You sighed and put your phone back into your pocket. Zelo gave you a worried look, “What’s wrong?”

“I hate lying to them.”  You muttered.  “Then why don’t you just tell them you’re going to your boyfriend’s house?”

“Ha-ha, no. Ever since dad laid eyes on Himchan he had disapproved of our relationship and telling them that I’m dating all of you will just knock them and ground me for life.” You rubbed your temples.

Zelo held up your two interlaced fingers and kissed the back of your hand. “Things will work out in their own way, be patient jagi.”

You slightly giggled and leaned your head on your boyfriends shoulder. “Thank you.”

~*~*~*~

“Yah, Choi Junhong, what took you so long?” Was the first thing Yongguk said as you and Zelo entered Daesungs house, which now also belonged to the aliens.

“Did anything happen on the way here?” Youngjae asked and crossed his arms over his chest. “Choi Junhong, if she’s hurt anywhere I will never-“

“God, hyung, calm your . Nothing happened.” Zelo interrupted and rolled his eyes. He took your jacket and hung it up on the coat hanger by the door.  “She’s fine. And thank you for worrying about me.” He sarcastically added, and then quickly pecked your cheek before disappearing into the kitchen, Yongguk nagging after him.

“He didn’t do anything to you, did he?”  Youngjae worriedly asked. You shook your head, “Nope, you know Zelo. He would never do anything to harm anyone.” You assured. “And hello to you too.” You sarcastically said and went to the kitchen.

There Jongup greeted you, smiling like always. “How was your day, Hyojin?” he asked as he hugged you tightly. “It was the same, as always.” You shrugged and tried peeking over his shoulder. “What are you doing?”

Just then, everything suddenly became pitch-black. You rolled your eyes. “Yah, whoever’s covering my eyes, stop it!”

“You see, Jinnie baby, I can’t do that. This is a surprise.”

Daehyun.

“Yah, what are you doing?” You asked  as you felt Daehyun lead you away from the kitchen. Daehyun giggled. “I’m going to trip over something.” You warned.

“If you fall, I’ll be there to catch you.” He leaned in and whispered in your hair, sending shivers down your spine at how his breath tickled against your neck. “Always.”

Daehyun sat you down on something soft and removed his hands. You glanced around and saw that you were in the living room. “Why can’t I see what you are doing?” you crossed your arms over your chest with a frown.

Daehyun chuckled and ruffled your hair, “Because it is a surprise, Angel.” You stuck out your tongue at him and he tried to bite it. “Yuck.” You made a face.

Himchan emerged from the kitchen.  “Jung Daehyun, get your lazy into the kitchen and help me set up the table before princess- Oh, princess!” Himchan spotted you and his face lit up.

You gave him a small wave, “Hi, chan-chan.” The nickname made Himchan grin goofily at you, “Aw, the sound of your voice calling my name is so sweet.” He winked, then turned back to Daehyun, who was pretending to puke because of Himchans cheesiness.  “You. Kitchen. Now.” He jabbed his thumb back to the kitchen, who was buzzing with voices.

Daehyun sighed, gave your cheek a light peck and then sauntered off into the kitchen. Himchan gave sent you a flying kiss, then followed his younger friend.

You leaned back in the couch and grabbed the remote and the TV. There was an old episode of Running Man and you ended up laughing you of at the funny actors and comedians.

“Your laugh is so cute.” You heard someone snicker behind you. You turned around and saw Yongguk smiling warmly at you. “Why thank you.” You faked courtesy and bowed slightly.

Yongguk laughed and sat down next to you, his arm instinctively wrapping around your shoulders. “Shouldn’t you be helping the others in the kitchen, for whatever you’re doing?” you tilted your head.

“I’m sure Himchan won’t notice that I’m not there.” Yongguk placed his finger on his lips and winked mischievously at you. “Let’s keep this our little secret, ok?”

Rolling your eyes and laughing, you still nodded slightly. “Good.” Yongguk kissed your forehead, then turned to the TV, his head resting on top of yours.

“YAH! BANG YONGGUK!” Himchan hollered when he finally noticed the leaders absence. “COME BACK HERE YOU LAZY !”

“Oops,” Yongguk sheepishly said and stood up, “Got to go, yeobo.” He snickered and went to the kitchen to meet the furious alien.

You chuckled and shook your head.

~*~*~*~*

You were welcomed into the kitchen after an hour.

As you saw the all the food the aliens had made, your eyes almost fell out of their sockets. “You made this..All of this?” you asked in disbelief.

Himchan proudly nodded, “Yup! All for you, princess.”

You blinked at all the glorious food, almost drooling. Youngjae grabbed your wrist and pulled you down on one of the chairs. He sat down next to you, “Don’t you stand there, come and eat.” His tone was harsh, but his eyes soft.

You happily nodded and began to take small portions out of each dish, wanting to taste everything. 

-------------------------

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!