Behold, an update

Their special girl[Sequel to Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends-I MEAN ALIENS]

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, but I'm a student and I put most of my focus on school and I really want to get good grades so I basically just study when I'm not in school, so I don't have any time for updating. I'm sorry! 
But school is soon ending so I promise that I'll update more then! 

'till then, have a short update ^^

 

”The han river?” you raised a brow and turned from the beautiful view of the river to Himchan.

Himchan shrugged, “It was Daehyun’s idea, not mine. You know he’s not that imaginative.” You nodded in agreement.

Himchan glanced at you from the corner of his eye. Somehow, that boy he had almost beaten up earlier wouldn’t leave his mind. He frowned, deep in thought.

You sighed and rested your arms on the railing on the bridge. Like Himchan, you couldn’t stop thinking about Xuimin. Not in a “omg-he’s-so-hot-and-dreamy” way but more in a “freaking-stalker-I’ll-rip-your-skin-of-if-I-see-you-again” way.

You heard someone clear their throat behind you and spun around.  “Hyung, I would appreciate if you didn’t steal my date away.” Daehyun eyed Himchan, who just shrugged. “I guess that’s my signal to leave. I’ll see you later, Princess.” He kissed your forehead then walked away.

You watched Himchan a while, then turned back to Daehyun. He was wearing a normal pair of shorts and a long tank top. In other words, he looked freaking hot. You hadn’t seen it before, but Daehyun had worked out.

Daehyun noticed your stare and smirked, “Can’t keep your eyes of these, huh?” he flexed his arms cockily.  You rolled your eyes, “Yeah, sure.” But in your mind, you agreed reluctantly.

“So why is the reason you have brought me here?” you asked and shifted your weight from your left foot to your right one. 

Daehyun sheepishly looked away and scratched the back of his head, “Well, it’s about what happened-“

“Look, it’s no big deal. I barely remember any of it. It’s cool.” You assured and smiled at him. Daehyun blinked at you, stunned. “You-you’re not mad?”

You shook your head, “Of course not, well I was then, but not now! Don’t’ worry about it.”

Daehyun broke into a smile, then whisked you into his arms. “You’re so kind.” You chuckled and wrapped your arms around his waist, “Well, we’re only human.”

Daehyun pulled back and gave you an amused look, “Most of us are.”

“Right, some us are freaking food-loving aliens how love to tease their girlfriend.” You remarked. Daehyun looked around, trying to look clueless, “Who do you mean?”

You playfully smacked his arm with a glare, “Shut up.”

“Was that supposed to hurt? Because I couldn’t feel a thing..”

“Shut up, you fattie.” You stuck out your tongue and crossed your arms over your chest.  “Ouch, now that hurt.” Daehyun feigned pain and put his hands over his heart. 

You made a face at the boy, then turned to look at the view again.  The sun was about to set and gave the city a nice, summer glow.  “I’m always surprised how beautiful this place is.” You said.

“You’re way more beautiful.” Daehyun said as he put his arms around your waist from behind. “Haha.” You sarcastically laughed and rolled your eyes.  “What are the other guys up to?”
 

“Yongguk is spending all of his time in the garage, with the car, Youngjae is trying to teach Zelo physics and Jongup is working out, probably. “ Daehyun said and put his head on top of yours. “And Himchan just left, so I don’t know what he’s up to. But he’s probably cooking or something.”

“How’s Daesung?” you curiously asked. You hadn’t heard from him during the whole break, even though he lived in the same house as your boyfriends.

“He’s doing fine. He’s out pretty much these days, probably with friends or something.” He shrugged casually.

Guilt washed over you. You had neglected every one of your friends ever since the break started. All of your time went to your six alien boyfriends.  You mentally decided that you were gonna meet up with them soon.

Daehyun placed his hands on your hip and turned you around, so that you were facing him. His dark eyes gazed softly into yours and you felt your stomach do flips. He still had that affect on you.

“But you know, I’m still planning on making up for stealing your food.” He huskily said with a grin.

You raised a brow mockingly and crossed your arms over your chest, “Oh really? How?”

Daehyun’s grin grew wider as he leaned in, placing his plump lips on yours.  Your eyelids slowly shut close and you wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

The soft lips of Daehyun worked softly and gently on yours and he tasted a bit like peach. He slid his tongue over your bottom lip and without hesitation; you parted your lips and let his tongue discover every corner of your mouth.

After a few minutes, you realized that you were making out in public. You quickly pulled away and looked away, blushing deeply.

Daehyun chuckled and pecked your lips, “It’s not like we were having in front of all these people, or anything.”

That made you glare at him, then smacking his flat belly. “Shut up.”

~*~*~

“AYO, HYOBABY IN DA HOUSE!” you exclaimed as you entered the house, only to be greeted with silence. “Perfect.” You said to yourself.

Your parents had told you last that they were going to Busan to meet your uncle and they were going to be away for a week.

“You guys can come in now!” You called back and immediately, six aliens pooled into the house.

“It’s been such a long time since we got to be here, baby!” Zelo exclaimed and hugged you tightly. “DIBS ON HER BED!” he exclaimed and ran up to your room.

“Oh, hell no.” Yongguk mumbled and raced after the maknae.

“Don’t break anything!” you shouted after them, but they didn’t hear you. Sighing, you rubbed your forehead.

“Don’t worry, I’ll go watch them.” Jongup sweetly smiled and kissed your forehead before running after the leader and youngest.

“I’ll go and make some snacks!” Himchan said and headed to the kitchen. Daehyun followed him like a puppy, hoping he would find some food in your pantry.

“Those dudes..” you said to yourself and shook your head.

Youngjae slung his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. “Looks like it’s only you and me now, baby doll. Do you want to-“

“KEEP YOUR THILTY HANDS OFF MY WIFE!” Yongguk’s voice boomed through the house and before you knew it, you were whisked into the strong arms that belonged to Yongguk.  “She’s too pure for you dirty thoughts.” He stubbornly said and held you protectively by his side.

Youngjae stuck out his tongue at the leader, “Just wait, I’m gonna make sure to steal her away from you.”

Yongguk laughed mockingly, “Not as long as I’m here, you dimwit. And I’m never planning on leaving her.”

You felt touched by his words, but the moment was ruined with Zelo running down the stairs, with your underwear on his head. “GUYS! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!”

Your face turned crimson red, “ZELO! GIMME THOSE!”

“Woah, princess, I never knew you wore these kinds of things. I like it.” Himchan suddenly walked in. He sent you a seductive wink.

You hit your face with your palm, then glared at Zelo. “I’m going to kill you, slowly and painfully.” You growled.

“What? Baby, what are you-WOAH!” Zelo’s eyes widened in horror as you sprinted after him in pursuit of your underwear.

“GIVE ME THOSE!”

“NEVER! JONGUP, HERE!” Zelo quickly tossed the piece of fabric over to Jongup, who just descended from the stairs. Jongup’s eyes widened as it landed in his hands. *So this is what Hyojin wears underneath her clothes..* His face flamed red and he quickly tossed the fabric over to someone else.

“SERIOUSLY GUYS!” you whined as you successfully catched the piece in mid-air, before Himchan could catch it. Panting, you turned to glare at Zelo. “I will surely kill you.”

Zelo gulped nervously and began to back up the stairs, “Hyojin, please, it was just a joke.”

“PREPARE FOR YOUR FUNERAL!” you hollered as you began to chase him up the stairs.