Fourteen

Realization

Okay , now the chapter's numbers are gonna go a little wohoo since I did the 'Jonghyun Special'. Buuuut , I don't really care xD   Here's chapter 'Fourteen'.

Enjoy ^^

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

I could feel the sun shine on my face and I opened my eyes with a smile. I yawned loudly and stretched my arms above my head, and then I made a sudden stop. What was that extra weight around my waist…? I lifted the covers and discovered a tanned muscular arm lying wrapped around me. A warm gust of wind brushed my neck and cheek. I froze and slowly turned my head to look at the breather behind me. My eyes grew wide in shock when I saw Jonghyun’s angelic sleeping face just a few inches away from mine.

 

I exhaled in shock, rolled away from Jonghyun and fell out of the bed with a thud.

“Ow…” I slowly sat up and peeked over the bedside. I watched Jonghyun slowly open his eyes and squint at me.
“What are you doing?”

“I-I…what am I doing!? What are you doing? Didn’t you say that we would sleep in different bedrooms!?” I yelled at him. I glared at Jonghyun, he now half sat leaning on his elbow looking at me.

“What exactly happened last night?” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing. You were cold, that’s my only reason for sharing a bed with you,” Jonghyun assured me. “I didn’t take advantage of you or anything if that’s what you thought.”

 

He threw the covers aside and got out of the bed.

“Wa!” I threw myself back down on the floor, hiding.

“What?” I heard Jonghyun’s voice from the other side of the bed.

“You’re not wearing a shirt,” I stated and carefully peeked over the bedside.

“I thought it would be warmer that way,” was Jonghyun’s simple answer. He rooted around in his closet. I stared at his perfect back. He turned around and exposed his even more perfect abs. I had to put my hand before my eyes to stop myself from staring.

“What are you doing?” Jonghyun asked with confusion in his voice. “You’re acting really weird…”

“You have to put something on. I can’t concentrate when you look like that,” I said honestly while peeking at him through my fingers. I watched him put a t-shirt on and pull a hand through his hair.

“You can look now,” he said teasingly.

“Finally!” I put my hand down. Not that I hadn’t looked but… Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and went out of the bedroom. I sighed deeply and sat down on a chair. Something was hanging over the backrest and made my seat awfully uncomfortable. I turned around to make things more comfortable and grabbed my black dress and put it on the bed instead. Much better! Hang on a second… my dress? I looked down on myself. This is not what I wore yesterday.

 

“JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!”