Jonghyun Special ^^

Realization

Hey everybody ^^

I decided to write an extra chapter so people would know what happened this night. It's not in the original story, but I thought it'd fit into the story. Enjoy this jjong-chapter ^^<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

I shot a glance at _____’s reflection in the rearview mirror. She had fallen asleep. I noticed that she was shuddering in her sleep. She must be terribly in those wet clothes. I sped through town to get her home faster.

 

“_____-ah?” I slightly shook her shoulder in attempt to wake her up but only got a faint whimper as a response. I sighed and smiled a little before getting her out of the backseat. I held her upright with one arm around her waist. I slammed the car door shut and made sure I locked it before putting my other arm in the hollow of her knees and picked her up from the ground.

 

I found it quite difficult, but somehow I managed to get into my apartment without putting _____ to the ground. I walked through the hall and the living room and into my bedroom. As gentle as possible I put _____ down on my bed. She instantly curled up into a little ball while embracing herself. She was still freezing. Her dress was still damp, she had to get out of it…

 

“_____-ah?” I tried again. She was really hard to wake… I looked at her. She looked so fragile I thought hard for a second. Since she wouldn’t wake up there was only one thing I could do…

 

In one of my drawers I found a t-shirt and a pair of sports shorts. These would do… I got back to _____ and dumped the clothes beside her on the bed. Now, how was I supposed to do this?

 

I carefully pulled her up into a sitting position. She frowned and grunted in her sleep at the inconvenience in her sleep. I held in a chuckle, she was so cute. I abruptly stopped laughing when her sleeping uncontrollable upper body fell forward and her cheek placed itself on my shoulder. I sat absolutely still. Well, except for my heart, which was beating as fast as a cheetah runs… Why was she always unconscious during our intimate moments, except for the dancing… I calmed myself down and continued my mission.

 

Her dress was strapless so all I had to do was the zipper on the back, pull the dress down and put the t-shirt on. All this without looking. I didn’t want to see anything inconvenient, or rather: I wanted to see, soo bad, but I am a gentleman. I don’t take advantage of unconscious girls!

 

The second part (the lower one…!!!) would be more difficult. I removed _____ from my shoulder and lay her back down on the bed. I decided to put the shorts on before pulling the dress off completely. I don’t know what I would do if I happened to see… something. I mean, I am a guy after all… my plan succeeded! It wasn’t too easy since _____ wasn’t much of a help. I leaned back and studied my masterpiece.

 

Sure, my t-shirt wasn’t a tight design, but it looked huge on her. Same went for the shorts. I chuckled on the inside. She had to be the sweetest girl in the world. I placed her head on the pillow and tucked her in properly. I watched her face closely. There sure was an angel walking this earth. I quickly got up, before I did anything stupid.

 

“Cold.” The whisper was almost inaudible but I froze in the middle of a step when I heard it. I turned around and hurried back to the bed. I kicked my sneakers off and got ready to place myself beside her. Damn it, I wont do any good in these wet clothes. I quickly got changed and then I faced the big finale of my mission.

 

I was sweating like a pig with so all of my clothes under the cover. It wouldn’t hurt if I took the shirt off, right? She still had clothes on… There was no advantage-taking in the picture! And maybe it would be more effective to warm her up without the shirt… Made-up-by-myself-excuse…
“You might kill me for this tomorrow, but… this is the best for both of us,” I whispered and tossed my shirt onto the floor.