Chapter 2

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 


* No One's POV *

 

 

Another ordinary day for Ji Hyun. Waking up everyday in this kind of manner is like a curse that only Jinki could break. She woke up, prepare herself for another boring/tiring day in school. Well, she didn't know something good will happen today.

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

Here I am, ready to leave the house for another day in the University. I began to walk the same road I always walked to for who knows how many long years it has been. I even memorized every shop, every signages, and even the tiny bit of thing I could memorize in this place. It has been my company for many emotions I had.

 

 

As I was walking, I began to feel hungry. I remembered that I hurried myself to get ready because of my unfinished music activity. 'Aish, I even forgot to eat breakfast.' I mentally scolded myself for forgetting that. I eyed the streets for a good place to have a bite. But nothing really suit my taste. I began to walk around to find myself a place to settle my hungry stomach. It continued for a few minutes until something 'accidental' happened.

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

Ji Hyun was finding herself a place to eat when suddenly she bumped into a suspicious but handsome looking guy who looks like hiding from someone.

 

 

"M-mianhaeyo" she stuttered while staring at the face of the 'suspicious but handsome-looking man'.
 

'He looks familiar.' she thought as she continued to stare at him.

 

 

* Suspicious but Handsome-looking Guy's POV *

 

 

"I'm Hungry." I was on my way to the café I usually get my breakfast. I began to feel relieved because it's my day-off today. I was busy thinking about things when suddenly a 'cute' girl bumped me.

 

"M-mianhaeyo" she stuttered. I wonder why, but nevermind. She certainly looks cute while stuttering.
 

'DUGEUN DUGEUN' I began to feel weird. My heart beats fast when she began to talk. Is this - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?! No, I must be hungry that I keep on illusioning things.
 

"Gwaenchanha." I answered. She began to smile prettily. I have seen this smile before. It was the smile I always love from my childhood friend. We began to stare at each other. I think I'm astounded by her pretty face.
 

'No, I only love her and I'm gonna keep my promise.'

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

We stared at each other for less than 5 minutes. 'He looks handsome. But what is it with this awful outfit?' He was equally handsome as a member of a K-Pop Group. Yes, I admit. I'm such a big fan of K-Pop Groups, especially SHINee. But I said to myself, 'Don't you dare fall for a stranger Hyun. Dubu is keeping his promise as said in the letter.' But what shocked me was my next action.

 

 

"Lee Ji Hyun imnida." I said as I stretched out my hand offering a handshake. I smiled to be more pleasing. He looks a bit suprised and composed himself before giving me his hand and saying, "Lee Onew imnida." 
 

'What a nice name.' I said to myself. 'But wait! Isn't that name kinda familiar?'

 

 

I began to think for a few seconds as I felt a pair of hands waving in front of my face. I became shocked of what answer I came up with.

 

 

"YOU'RE SHINEE'S LEADER ONEW?! OH MY - " I shouted but he cut me off as he covered my mouth with his hand.
 

"Please, don't be loud." he pleaded me as I mumble a few things with a hand-covered mouth.
 

"What?" He asked. I pointed at his hands.
 

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." He apologized as he removed his hands from my mouth.
 

"I'm the one who should be sorry." I said as I bow 90 degrees.
 

"It's alright."

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

She began to stare at me. Wait, what I mean was we began to stare at each other. I keep on mentally admiring her beauty. I can also tell that she's a woman with a good personality. I was shocked by her next move. She offered me her hand while introducing herself.

 

 

"Lee Ji Hyun imnida." she said as she smile at me. 
 

'Wait, WHAT?! Lee Ji Hyun? So that means she's Hyun. OMO! I have found her. Or she has found me. Should I tell who I am?' I began to panic inside. 
I stretched out my hand while saying, "Lee Onew imnida."
 

'Yeah great. I just lost a chance to introduce myself as Lee Jinki, her bestfriend.'

 

 

She began to space out as I said my name. So I began to wave my hands in front of her face to get her attention. After a few seconds, she blinked back to reality.

 

 

"YOU'RE SHINEE'S LEADER ONEW?! OH MY - " she shouted but I cut her off by placing my hand on . 'I'm sorry, Hyun' I said to myself as I did this to her. But I got no choice. I don't want people to recognize me today.
 

"Please, don't be loud." I pleaded as she began to mumble things that I can't understand.
 

"What?" I asked and she pointed at my hands.
 

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." I apologized as I removed my hand on .
 

"I'm the one who should be sorry." She said as she bow 90 degrees.
 

"It's alright." I answered.
 

 

I am suprised that she recognized me as Onew. 'Since when did she became a fan of K-Pop Groups? I knew she hated them before.' I thought as an air of silence filled our surroundings.

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

Silence filled both of them. It was until Onew decided to break the silence.

 

 

"Wanna go grab some breakfast? I was on my way to eat." He asked wanting Ji Hyun to agree.
 

"Yeah, sure. I was on my way to eat too. By the way, my treat, as a way of saying sorry about earlier."
 

"I'm fine. No harm done, okay? No need to pay for my food." 
 

"Well, if you say so. Where should we eat?"
 

"You do know Yesung from Super Junior, right?"
 

"Yeah. I'm a fan."
 

"Very well then. Let's go to Mouse Rabbit Café. I usually go there to eat breakfast."
 

"It's an honor then. To accompany SHINee's Onew on breakfast."
 

"Oh come on. No need to be so formal, Ji Hyun-ah."

 

 

They began to chat as they walked side by side to the café

Please log in to read the full chapter