Chapter 15

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

I already dropped from the Music Department and is admitted to the Business Economics Department. Onew doesn't know until now. I'm not ready to let him know, but all things should be out soon, right? The new Department doesn't seem too bad. I already adjusted to the schedules and lessons. Thankfully, I already made some friends here. I remembered the day I said goodbye to my previous course. Sulli cried. She even begged me to stay. But my decision is final and there's no turning back now. It's the best for both of us.

 

 

Talking about my new friends, the two of them goes by the name Kim Minhee and Park Seung Ri. It's not like I made friends but they are the ones who approached me. Minhee is the only daughter of a CEO of a hotel chain here in Korea while Seung Ri is one of the heir of a famous restaurant. We're like the top 3 important students here in this department. My parent's are very well-known because this is also their Alma Mater. Plus, our company and Lee Corporation are partners, right?

 

 

It's already the end of my first week in the Business Department. And I've been very busy. Well, Onew is busy too since the promotions of their 3rd album started. Add the fact that he's the leader. I'm currently here on our living room, waiting for him to come home. He texted me that he will come home early today because schedules are not that much. I already cooked his favorite, Chicken.

 

 

I'm reviewing the sample of a business report given to us. We are supposed to do a written report about it. As I was writing the 2nd part of the report, the doorbell rang. He's here. I quickly hid all my the notes I'm reviewing. I hope he doesn't see those.

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

At last! After a few days of hectic schedules, we were given a half-day rest. Hyunnie said that she'll cook my favorite. I'm excited! But lately, I've been noticing dark circles under Hyunnie's eyes. I always notice her waking up early in the morning to review some notes. Music really isn't that hard to review it every morning for a week. She's been studying more and more notes every single day. It makes me thought, 'What on Earth is she studying for?' She's been always a Straight A student. Well, I'm gonna ask her about it later.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter