Chapter 19

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

After spilling out the truth to Onew yesterday, a huge weight on my shoulder was gone. He accepted my decision to continue this because it's what I want. I love how he supports me in this. And we pretty much cuddle in the couch for the rest of the day.

 

 

I am on my class right now. Probably not listening to my professor in front. I'm waiting for this to finish and I'm free for the day. I'm planning to visit Onew on the SM headquarters since I'm allowed to go there. I already asked Soo Man Seonsaengnim about this and he said that I don't need to ask permission from him since it's my right.

 

 

"Miss Lee Ji Hyun. Mind to share what you're thinking about?" His cold voice surrounds the room. I felt everyone's gaze at me.

 

"Joesonghamnida, Seonsaengnim. I'm just feeling a bit dizzy. I'll focus from now on." I said as I start fiddling my fingers. Of course I lied when I said I was dizzy.

 

"Do you need to go to the infirmary?" From his cold voice, it turned to a concerned one. 'Maybe because I'm the heir to Lee Corporations.'

 

"Aniyo. You can continue, Seonsaengnim."

 

"Just tell me if you need something. So, class, back to what I was saying..." And so the lesson continues.

 

 

You see, in this department, the professors seems to care about the students who are like me. You know, heirs, people who have reputations to take care of, and also the fame and popularity. And as I said earlier, I'm one of the students here who is like one of the Million Dollar Club or something. I always get sick with something like this. It's not my fault I got born in this family. And so, the time went by as I liked it and the bell rang. I'm going to see Onew soon!

 

 

"Ji Hyun ah! Are you free after this?" Seung Ri, my friend (see Business Matters if you need clarifications) asked as we walked out of the room.

 

"Ne. I'm going to visit Onew." Yes, they knew about our marriage because they accidentally saw my phone when Onew called. And when I mean they, It means Seung Ri and Minhee.

 

"Oh. What a coincidence! My cousin is here and she also works on SMent." He said.

 

"Ohh. You have a cousin working there? What's her work?" I asked as we walked to the student lounge.

Please log in to read the full chapter