Chapter 17

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

It was the morning after my phone conversation with Appa. I really want to know the reason for her actions. It's getting really suspicious after Appa said that I should not tell anyone about our scheduled meeting. Not my parents, Ji Hyun's umma, and even Ji Hyun herself should not know. I have a feeling that this has been going on after that 'Girl Talk' of Ji Hyun and umma.

 

 

It's not that I'm accusing umma about this. But it just felt like she's the one who made Ji Hyun do this. It only just proves that this is really a cruel world.

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

"Take a break. 10 minutes. And Onew, pull yourself together. I cannot risk having you messing up the steps." The choreographer said and sighed.

 

"IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED, ONEW HYUNG?! YAH!" Jonghyun shouted as he saw Onew messing up the dance steps over and over again.

 

"Hyung, are you alright?" Minho asked as he passed Onew a bottle of water.

 

"I swear SM Entertainment really needs to give us some rest! I mean come on! 1 Japanese mini album, 1 Korean full-length album, Upcoming Japanese full-length album, another Korean mini album, JAT, for a total of 5 comebacks for the whole year of 2013! What more can they make us do?" Key began to rant about the tough schedule given to them by SME.

 

"I'm fine, Minho-yah. Stop ranting, Kibum-ah. It's not about the schedules. And this is not the reality I wanted, Jonghyun-ah." Onew stated calmly as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

 

"Stop stressing hyung! He's going on a lot right now, okay? Give him a break!" Taemin snapped as he stood up and walked out.

 

"I'll go after him, hyung. Rest first." Minho said as he went to follow Taemin.

 

 

They didn't know he's going through a lot.

 

 

They didn't know his heart is breaking.

 

 

They didn't know he's just the simple Jinki now. Not the tough leader, Onew.

 

 

How could they know?

 

 

If Onew or Jinki is selfless enough to endure this by himself.

 

 

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Key and sat down by Onew's side.

 

"I could use an ear for my problems." Onew replied and closed his eyes.

 

"Tell me about it." Key said with a caring tone.

 

"It's about Hyunnie." With those 3 words, Key understood that this is something serious.

 

"What about her?"

 

"She changed her course from Music to Business. She just did that without telling me."

 

"Did you try talking to her about it?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter