Chapter 26

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Onew's POV *

 

 

As soon as I read the message Umma sent me, it kind of surprised me how the culprit used Ji Hyun's previous school. She certainly knew a lot about us. And I'm not gonna be surprised if she's like an acquaintance or something.

 

 

I ran towards my car and turned the ignition on. I drove all the way to Gwangmyong which took me two hours due to the traffic. Damn traffic and its wrong timing. I'm nervous. If I could reach her in time and save her or came in too late. But there is no time for negative thinking. If I have to save her, I need a plan.

 

 

I dialled a number I came to know in the past six years. Lee Taemin.

 

 

"Hyung! Where are you? Did you get the message?" He asked, obviously worried over what will happen.

 

"Yes. Taemin. I need you guys to do something for me." I said. And thankfully, he accepted.

 

"Taemin ah. Can you and the guys.."

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

My eyes adjusted to the light the sun gives me. Another morning. I chuckled. I lived the past two days wondering whether I'll live for the next. Hoping for it. I missed Onew, my family, SHINee oppas and other friends.

 

 

"Having fun by yourself, Ji Hyun ah?" She said as she appeared from the corner. I never thought she can do this to me.

I gave her a glare and asked, "Why are you doing this? I thought you're my friend. Are you out of your mind?" She just laughed and pulled a chair in front of me. She sat and just looks at me.

 

"Do you even think that I really treat you as a friend? Oh please. Stop with the nonsense." She laughs. "All those experience in drama class is paying off, don't you think? I made you believed me."

 

"Stop with this act. Please." I sounded broken. I literally begged her. But she didn't budge.

 

"Sorry. But the one I wanted is on his way now." She stood up and left me all alone. Again.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter