Chapter 24

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

I feel so tired. My body aches all over. And I feel uncomfortable by the way I sat. I feel cold. Did I fall asleep on a chair again? And as I open my eyes, it says otherwise. I was in an unknown place, for me it is. And by the time that passed, it registered on my mind that I was kidnapped.

 

 

How? How did I get here? From what I remember I was in the University. I remember studying in the empty lecture room alone. I think I was studying Economics and the next thing I knew is that I'm lying in a cold, hard ground. I also heard some whispers of how their plan succeeded. Is this a prank? This seems too overboard for one.

 

 

I was tired in a chair, in a dark and cold room. And with a little source of light above me, I could only see boxes around me. But I know I wasn't alone in the room. I once again heard whispers. Who are they? For sure, I wasn't in the University anymore. But isn't this scenario all too familiar? Trapped in a chair, boxes around me. Isn't this my dream? So it really was a premonition. And as if on cue, I heard the same laugh that haunts me on my dream. My so-called Nightmare.

 

 

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I shouted with a newfound bravery. I should not let her get to me.

 

"Me? I'm your worst nightmare. And I want Onew from you." She chuckled. This was too familiar for me. And I just have to play it out like in my dream.

 

"Not in a million years. I'll never give him up." I said because Onew is my life and I will not let anyone take him from me.

 

"You just don't know when to give up, don't you? May I just remind you that this is a life and death situation." She threatens me. But I should not let down my guard. This is for Onew.

 

"I know. And I'd rather die than handing him over to people like you." Sorry, Onew. But I'm selfish for you.

 

"Do what you want, Lee Ji Hyun. Just remember, I got your life in my hands." She said and I heard a door was opened and a click that means I'm locked up in here. Great. Just great. This is a replay of my dream. I just don't know how the hell willI escape from here. Or will I ever make it alive?

 

 

Thankfully, fate did a great turn for me. It didn't really went as it did in my dream where they slapped me and I fell unconcious. It's just that I always heard voices for the past 10 minutes. Are they acquianted with the person who sends me the threats? Well, probably. But how is it that the female voice earlier sounds really familiar? I just couldn't point who it is.

 

 

"Having a fun time by yourself, I see." A laughter was heard in the room, again. And it was the female voice.

 

"Who the hell are you?! Just tell me." I desperately asked. I want to know.

 

"Oh. That hurts my feelings, Ji Hyun-ah." Sh

Please log in to read the full chapter