Chapter 8

Marrying Lee Jinki or SHINee's Onew ?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

Ji Hyun and Onew made their way to the hotel WITH Nara and Hyun Jae. Well, they got no choice but to agree when Nara starts to whine at the airport. The ride was so uncomfortable and awkward for the two couples. And when they got to the hotel, Ji Hyun took care of the process if checking in while Onew waits at the lobby. Luckily, Onew wasn't spotted by fans or paparazzis. Onew also felt sorry for Hyun Jae who was currently ordered around by his (annoying) lovely wife, Nara.

 

 

"Yeobo, we can now go to our room." Ji Hyun said snapping Onew back to reality.

 

"Okay. What floor is it?"

 

"It's Room 507. So it's on the 5th floor." Ji Hyun answered.

 

"Let's go. I want to rest for awhile then tour around the Island."

 

"Me too. I'm a little tired because of the flight."

 

 

They made their way to their room. Ji Hyun found it without difficulties. As they opened their door, what surprised them is a luxurious yet comfortable room. A beautifully arranged interiors, a king-sized bed, and a balcony with a good scenery of the ocean. They went in with wide smiles on their face. 'This is too good to be true.' Ji Hyun thought. They placed their clothes on the closets and chat with each other for awhile. After that, Ji Hyun made her way to the balcony for some fresh air.

 

 

* Ji Hyun's POV *

 

 

Here I am on the balcony of our hotel room. I wanted some fresh air due to the happenings earlier. The wedding, their flight, and also Kim Nara. I always felt uneasy with her. 'Is she the reason behind this feelings I had since after the wedding?' I ignored the thought. But if I must say, she is really annoying. Like REALLY annoying. Who the hell is gonna cling on someone's husband when you had yours? I just woke up to reality when I felt arms surround my waist and hearing Onew's sweet voice. 'This is a girl's dream honeymoon. A good place to stay at. And sharing sweet moments with your husband. So lucky~'

 

 

"Yeobo, why are you so deep in thought?" He asked worriedly.

 

"Nothing. Just enjoying the view." 'It's because of Kim Nara.'

 

"Don't you lie to me, yeobo. I know something's up."

 

"It's just that I felt uneasy with Nara and Hyun Jae." I said with a hint of complain.

 

"I know. Me too. But we have to go on with it or else, she might use our mariage to bring us down. That's why I hate being Onew in my life. All those fame is driving me nuts."

 

"It's okay. We just have to be with each other and work together to solve this, right?"

 

"Yep. I'll just make it up to you when we're alone." He said teasingly.

 

"What do you mean by that?" I said while I raised my brow.

 

"Nothing. Yeobo ~ Maybe you're expecting something, right? Do you want to do it?"

 

"ANI! I wasn't expecting anything. It's just that -" I was cut-off by something unexpected.

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

"Onew Oppa ~ Annyeong!" Nara just appeared out of nowhere and surprised both of them.

 

"A-annyeong, Nara-ssi." Onew greeted. And somehow Ji Hyun looks pissed.

 

"Our rooms are beside each other. What a coincidence!"

 

"Coincidence? You practically begged me to change rooms." Ji Hyun heared Hyun Jae mumbled.

 

"Annyeong, Ji Hyun-ssi and Onew-ssi." He greeted.

 

 

And with that, Nara just kept on talking and Onew and Ji Hyun didn't listen but nod their heads to pretend that they were listening. All she could rant is how the flight's tiring, their 'beautiful' wedding, and also how they met. Feeling annoyed, Ji Hyun pretended to feel unwell and asked Onew to lead her inside. That's when they both sighed in relief.

 

 

"You're a pretty good actress, Yeobo."

 

"Well, I major in music and you know, musical trainings." Ji Hyun smiled.

 

"Well, you impress me well." Onew said as he backhugged Ji Hyun.

 

"I didn't do it to impress you. By the way, what are we gonna do tonight?" 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter